Earth 192x120

You know, there is an "edit post" button so you don't have to make 6 posts....

Even when you want the places 34-39 to be empty and available for colonies you have to add these entries in the same way like your examples for 32+33.

Would that be according to my example in post 258 or 259? Just want to make sure I understand.

Okay it worked but I'm defeated before the first city is founded!:cry:

Attachments

• Carter Earth CTD.jpg
    Carter Earth CTD.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 403
:confused:
Okay, then try to compress it via winzip or winrar and attach it.

Don't know why I didn't think of that. You are one patient guy. I appreciate the assistance.

Attachments

• CarterEarth(32BtS).rar
    70.4 KB · Views: 285
Okay, are you defeated no matter what civ you choose?
Because i guess that some of your new added civs have wrong starting positions (could be in the ocean, or to near to other civs, so that no possible spot can be found after the others have founded their cities).

Okay, are you defeated no matter what civ you choose?
Because i guess that some of your new added civs have wrong starting positions (could be in the ocean, or to near to other civs, so that no possible spot can be found after the others have founded their cities).

America and Aztecs. I didn't actually add any civs, just the slots.

Mmhh...looking a bit further at the file...
i would remove Tech=NONE or replace it with something valid. I guess this could be the problem.
Can't see anything else atm, but i'm also a bit tired, so that doesn't have to mean anything.

Thanks. This one only works with Warlords v2.08 AFAIK but if you've got BtS please try it and let me know.

Sorry, jumped in late, but it does work with 2.13 right? I mean it says it in the description.

I'm playing Civ4 Complete with BtS patch 3.19, OS Win7 x64.

I don't wanna play with more than 18 civs, but I can't even load the 18 civs mod. When I try to, the game closes, begins to start, but gives A LOT of error messages "failed loading XMLs...".

This error was described here earlier by Enter, but he was given no answer. How can I fix this?

Best solution - can anyone upload Carter's 192x120 map with 18 civs in WBS format?

(I am looking for some HUGE Earth map for a long time, but I can't get it anywhere. KREarth 217x119 has very bad natural resources and Carter's maps 192x120 don't work. Does anyone have a clue about some other map?)

I'm playing Civ4 Complete with BtS patch 3.19, OS Win7 x64.

I don't wanna play with more than 18 civs, but I can't even load the 18 civs mod. When I try to, the game closes, begins to start, but gives A LOT of error messages "failed loading XMLs...".

This error was described here earlier by Enter, but he was given no answer. How can I fix this?

Best solution - can anyone upload Carter's 192x120 map with 18 civs in WBS format?

(I am looking for some HUGE Earth map for a long time, but I can't get it anywhere. KREarth 217x119 has very bad natural resources and Carter's maps 192x120 don't work. Does anyone have a clue about some other map?)

There's the Giant Earth Map by Genghis Kai, over in the project subforums - http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=296

It's technically a mod, but it changes very little from the original game. If you just want a BTS version of it with only 18 civs, I have one on my machine that I could upload.

Here is a non-mod version of this map. World size is set to huge, random civs and starting locations. I was having trouble with this too so I removed all the mod stuff and made it a straight WBS.

Attachments

• CarterEarth(18BtS).rar
    66.4 KB · Views: 300
Here is a non-mod version of this map. World size is set to huge, random civs and starting locations. I was having trouble with this too so I removed all the mod stuff and made it a straight WBS.

Only 12civs with wrong town respawn.. :( exist version (or soon) with 18civs or more, with correct respawn, but non-mod?

Ok, I correct 18 Civs and respawns.. but I can't add more then 18 Civs.. I don't know why..

Attachments

• CarterEarth(19BtS).zip
    100.6 KB · Views: 272
You could try RevDCM, it has a 50-civ .dll. If you want to keep it vanilla, though, I think there's a plain 50-civ .dll in the download section.

Top Bottom