EFZI2- The PBEM!

Downloaded, will play later.

Sssshhhh! It's naptime!

(expect it within a few hours)

Heeeellllo ladies and gentlemen, the People's Radio of Paradise Island is back in the air!
According to official Democrat statistics, armed crime and gun violence rates have skyrocketed ever since the Company accidentally unleashed a Zombie virus in our island.

Also of note ( Drink Slurm™, distilled by the Company at the Paradise Island at the Nuclear Power Plant! An energy drink for the ages!) is the death of one single Roaming Alpha. These seem to be getting more sparse… it feels like the prelude before the storm.

My apologies, I've been busy with work. (Yes I have a job now. :D)

Zombies appear to be pushing my northern and southern flanks, but only with minor forces. One Zombie Mortician was killed near the Bank though, as well as a Zombie Nurse.

Attachments

• lord_drake of the Company, 8am, Day 4.SAV
    263.5 KB · Views: 82
The Authorities begin their assault on the paratrooper base, dealing substantial damage. The building is expected to fall within a few hours.

GPS to Takhisis.

Attachments

• Bengal_Tiger of the Authorities, 10am, Day 4.SAV
    263.4 KB · Views: 70
Downloaded. Will play after Eliminatorias.

*drumroll*
Great advances have been made indeed in the People's Holy Autonomous Republic of Paradise Island. Indeed, Salvation can come to all, as proven by the recent de-Zombification of a Civilian near the Detective's Agency. All braise to the Lord! And to Slurm™, the country's top energy drink made by the Company at the Nuclear power station! This has been in the context of our surge that was aimed at preventing the Company's northern dependencies from being overrun by the Zombies.

Not much else is happening right now, so we'll spare energy and our listeners' ears by ending thsi transmission right now.

Bumping it like that is just a way of increasing your postcount unless our subscription settings make the server send us an email whenever you post.

That is not an excuse.

My Turn:
Couple dead zombies... more security teams... blah blah blah. What building shall I swarm next? :3

Attachments

• lord_drake of the Company, 10am, Day 4.SAV
    264 KB · Views: 70
The Authorities continue to assault the paratrooper base, its occupants taking serious casualties. The building is expected to fall within the hour.

GPS to Takhisis.

Attachments

• Bengal_Tiger of the Authorities, Noon, Day 4.SAV
    264 KB · Views: 81
DOwnloaded, will play later.

Obviously not. Stop bumping your own postcount.

Top Bottom