• Octavian X

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
Yeah, I do say that alot, don't I? Although with the polls closing in a half hour, this tactic may have come a bit late.

But don't feel bad....it never works for me either. :lol:

Enjoy the time off........ ;)

Hehe, Ermm. What Time off. I am planing to make the Best out of my Vice Presidential Office by helping out with CHieftess with the offline Preturn chat thingy :). Boy, I have a lot of VP Reformation plans :).

:lol: CivGeneral, trust me, you aren't gonna do a damn thing as Vice President. I have experience in that area.

In the term I served under CT as VP, I never once played, nor did anyone else other than her (iirc). In terms 4 and 5 of DG1, and term 1 of DG2, I only remember ONE time when someone other that CT played - donsig at the victory chat.

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the Vice Presidential Hut.

You weren't there the 2 times I couldn't play and Falcon played (twice). Took out the Iroquois (mostly) in Demogame 1.

Yeah, Falcon accidently played with that version.

I beleve I should play an active Role in the Demogame, Besides. I am just one step away from Being President. THis should be good progress :).

Originally posted by Octavian X
:lol: CivGeneral, trust me, you aren't gonna do a damn thing as Vice President. I have experience in that area.

Don't listen to him CG. I played the final chat in DG1 as VP because CT had something else to do that day. You have to always be ready to sit in the President's chair! :)

Originally posted by donsig
Don't listen to him CG. I played the final chat in DG1 as VP because CT had something else to do that day. You have to always be ready to sit in the President's chair! :)

Thanks Donsig,
Hopefuly we can head over to Cyc's place and exchange Vice Presidential Stories :).

Originally posted by donsig

Yeah, like if that full time internship posistion pans out. (then again, it's probably for the summer...). On that day, I had to go "help" put in a new floorboard at my aunt and uncle's house. I could have brought the Civ3 CD along... My uncle has a PC with a cable connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom