February 2024 Gauntlets

aafritz17

Escaping
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
Sorry, I should have had these gauntlets out before the weekend, especially with a short month. (I am an accountant, and I decided to take a temporary job preparing and filing tax returns this year. Haven't done so for many years, so I've been catching up on our obscenely complicated US tax law.) Let me know if we should add some time at the end of these. There is nothing that requires them to end on a month-end, other than tradition. Tradition is great, but it isn't our master!

Sorry, I should have had these gauntlets out before the weekend, especially with a short month. (I am an accountant, and I decided to take a temporary job preparing and filing tax returns this year. Haven't done so for many years, so I've been catching up on our obscenely complicated US tax law.) Let me know if we should add some time at the end of these. There is nothing that requires them to end on a month-end, other than tradition. Tradition is great, but it isn't our master!
Thanks for getting the gauntlets up during a busy time for you!

One is Quick speed and one is Speed:Any, so I don't think people who want to get these in will have much difficulty by the end of the month.

One is Quick speed and one is Speed:Any, so I don't think people who want to get these in will have much difficulty by the end of the month.
Wow, I slid past that option again. My spreadsheet tells me I meant to set the Major to epic. But it's sure enough "any", so have at it!

Top Bottom