Elven Revenge

Now, I shall continue.

“Firdeer II needed to finish his father’s request. Oddly enough, as the army was heading towards the coastal city of Renegade Hill, someone wandered off and found some rare, edible mushrooms. Just like in the west of Evermore, these mushrooms became a national activity to pick.
Spoiler :

About five years later, yet another Prophet, named “Fand”, was born in Evermore. The army started to re-form. Several odd people came into Evermore to join the army. First, a man on a horse came out of the Forests and came into Evermore itself. He said “I am Kithra Kyriel. I seek to join your army. The trees have told me to kill the accursed pagans.””
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Thus started the “Epic of Kithra Kyriel”.

“Another odd occurrence happened when, on a dark, moonlit night, a solider was bit by a wolf. This was no ordinary wolf, and this was no ordinary man. He was known as “Baron Duin Halfmorn”. And the wolf was a werewolf. Duin was revealed to be a werewolf as, on a full moon, he howled and had to be restrained. Eventually, Ljosfar mages made a potion that would prevent him from becoming a werewolf. He was told not to take it when the war came.
Spoiler :

One year after Baron Duin joined, the Evermore mages finished a huge ritual. Concered at the huge amount of Barbarians, they completed a ritual they called “Nature’s Revolt”. In this, most of the barbarians would turn into animals, but all animals would be stronger. So Firdeer II approved.
Spoiler :

In 351 LE, the aging King Firdeer II was told by messenger that the Ljosfar were the most Cultured civilization in the world. Considering that at the same time they were gathering for war, this was pretty good and King Firdeer II had it realized under the title “All Hail the Ljosfar!” (Cookie if anyone can guess the reference to another of my stories :p)
Spoiler :

Three short years later, the invasion force was ready. A massive force which included a huge walking tree, a King of the Trees (named Yvain), a Werewolf, many priests and horsemen, a giant and a Fellowship Mounted Archer of legend.”
Spoiler :

The Bannor wouldn’t know what hit them.

“In 357 LE, the aging King Firdeer II declared war on Bannor. The force landed that same year.
Spoiler :

The Bannor capital of Torrolerial was taken with no casualties. After hearing this, Firdeer II died saying “Finally. My job is done.””
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Now, my children, I must leave. I shall return soon.

Orthus just spawned at 70, and my forces killed him at 75. And the Fire Elementals are from the Red Dragon who spawned in the Barb city just north of Straatus.

I am realllllly unlucky.

Umm... Orthus always spawns at turn 75 on normal speed. In your screenshots, Orthus was killing your hunter at turn 154.

Also, the fire elemental had Clan colours, not the usual barbarian colours that those summoned by the dragon worshipping idiots.

I'm really confused now...

Umm... Orthus always spawns at turn 75 on normal speed. In your screenshots, Orthus was killing your hunter at turn 154.

Also, the fire elemental had Clan colours, not the usual barbarian colours that those summoned by the dragon worshipping idiots.

I'm really confused now...

No...Orthus did spawn at 75, but it was probably an barb axeman.

And that mage that killed "Gilden Silveric" was what got the fire elemental.

Attachments

• WTF.JPG
    WTF.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 128
I want another cookie!!!! :clap: "All hail ljosafar" is a referance to All Hail Prussia!

I want another cookie!!!! :clap: "All hail ljosafar" is a referance to All Hail Prussia!

Indeed my good Seron, indeed!

You have now got the "Matthian Cookie of Actually Reading the Story!"

just finished reading all updates.
Awesome story Mbkkbm you lived up to my expectations (which were pretty high) :thumbsup:

Just one thing: there are still some pictures in your first update that don't work.... that's all I have to criticize

just finished reading all updates.
Awesome story Mbkkbm you lived up to my expectations (which were pretty high) :thumbsup:

Just one thing: there are still some pictures in your first update that don't work.... that's all I have to criticize

thanks

Indeed my good Seron, indeed!

You have now got the "Matthian Cookie of Actually Reading the Story!"

Thx! "Munch, munch" :D

Now I have to put it in my sig.

It can't be!!! after all the nice things I've said

Frankenstein: It's ALIVE!

Indeed!!!

Now, I shall continue.

“Now….where was I? Oh, right:

Many barbarians attacked the empire, as normal. The Ljosfar still held their cities. The Ljosfar went raiding into Bannor from their base at the former Bannor capital. Kithra Kyriel helped lead the raiding parties, and killed many of the magically summoned warriors. Yvain, the huge tree giant, sacrificed himself to buy more time. Eventually, it came to Kithra vs. the Bannor’s strongest man, named Lugus.
Spoiler :

The battle lasted hours. Lugus’ armor was nearly impenetrable, but, simply by riding and hooting circles around Lugus, Kithra wore him out. Once he was still with exhaustion, Kithra shot him in his throat, a mortal wound. Kithra then rode away before the Bannor army could arrive.
Spoiler :

3 years later, while the Bannor assembled to retake their capital, the young King Firdeer III died. His last words were a prophecy to all: “Hear me, mortals, and heed me well. Whispers of forgotten lore have found my ears, the currents of time flow through my veins with every beat of my heart and bear visions of death and despair.……As the wickedness of man takes hold of him, darkness will start to engulf his world. At first he will see nothing, only a few of the most gifted will even sense the change. The world will go on as it has, for a time, but the seed of its downfall has been sown.”
Spoiler :

The new King Treesword I did not have his father’s desire for conquering Bannor. He realized that Bannor, without its capital, was much weaker than the other civilization, the Malakiam. Two years after the prophecy, the Malakiam declared war on the Ljosfar. That year, after holding the city despite the loss of Moe, peace was declared with the Bannor. The Malakiam navy, now in Ljosfar waters, were killed by the technologically superior Ljosfar ships. The Ljosfar navy then deposited the army on the plains north of the Malakiam capital.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Maybe it was because of the prophecy, but strange things were happening. A massive barbarian named “Tum-Tum” rode into battle in Ljosfar lands. He would have to be dealt with eventually.”
Spoiler :

I am sorry for the short story. I need to eat. I shall return soon.

Nice :D

(you do know it's the boar that is called Tum-Tum and not the orc riding it/him..? ;))

Top Bottom