Elven Revenge

You got Yvain killed? Nooooo!

I know. But the Bannor used their world spell and in every other game with him defending the city, he died with anyone. He was bravely killed in hilly woods and killed about 10 bannor units before going down.

I know. But the Bannor used their world spell and in every other game with him defending the city, he died with anyone. He was bravely killed in hilly woods and killed about 10 bannor units before going down.

You do know he can hide in peaks, right? :)

You do know he can hide in peaks, right? :)

yeah...i used him to scout + raid because the bannor had their hero. He was soo very useful. :cry:

Now, I shall continue.

“The Ljosfar army landed near the Malakim capital at Golden Leane. The army, realizing that they could not take the capital, yet, sent a huge force of horsemen and Kithra to the other city. The cities defender held on, but, with the reinforcements sent to Golden Leane, Timberling (for that was the name of the town) was taken. Deprived of their only other city than the capital, the Malakim began to worry about the overwhelming power of the Ljosfar.
Spoiler :

Only one short year after the taking of Timberling, Decius sent ambassadors to Evermore to ask for peace. They agreed to a treaty, in which the Malakim converted to Fellowship of the Leaves, and the Ljosfar left to Bannor lands to prepare for the next war.
Spoiler :

Tum-tum, the boar-riding barbarian, continued to charge over the land. He attacked a regiment of Longbowmen guarding a well-defended Ljosfar city. He was forced to retreat. Meanwhile, a Champion, marching to the assembly point to attack the Bannor later, disobeyed orders and attacked Tum-tum. He easily killed Tum-tum, and was given the title of Tum-tum Slayer.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

King Treesword I quickly came to the same realization that his father had. He realized he needed to kill the Bannor, the larger threat, before continuing on to everyone else. He managed to have great relations with the Malakim, by trading and eventually having a defensive pact. He could not have imagined that that Pact would plunge the Ljosfar into war again.
Spoiler :

At 388 AD, the Bannor and their Angel allies declared war on the Malakim. The Pact quickly brought the Ljosfar into the war. The Ljosfar struck first, with a defensive force holding the Bannor capital and a second front was planned. However, first the Ljosfar had to control the seas. This was quickly done and the galley was destroyed. A year after that, the huge Ljosfar 2nd front Force arrived in Ljosfar lands and took Ventry from the Bannor.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Recognizing the threat posed by the invaders, the Angels attacked. Basium himself helped to attack and retook Ventry the same year. The Champions leading the surge took Ventry the next year. Longbowmen then saw Basium. After riddling him with arrows, they advanced and carved him up with their knives. Basium, the leader of the Angels, was dead. The Champions then attacked a small Bannor chariot force and slaughtered it easily. Looking directly south, they saw the Angel capital and only city of Caelestis. Reinforcements were also sent from the main continent.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

4 years after the retaking of Ventry, a Great Sage named Shoftiel was born. Besides being known for the legendary ballad ‘The Taking of Ventry’ whose immortal first words ‘Foes to our left and our right/Soon thy destiny shall be realized/For the Ljosfar shall kill them all’ are in the official Ljosfar national song “Hail Ljosfarous!” Shoftiel went to Bruti to make an academy to teach the populace.
Spoiler :

Two years after this, the Malakim bowed to the inevitable. Realizing that only the Ljosfar could defend them form the many dangers of this world, the Malakim officially became the “Republic of Malakim”, under Ljosfar rule.
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, in the Bannor theatre, a swordsman was becoming known. He was called only ‘Firfire’, as he slaughtered the workers and pillaged mines and plantations all over Bannor. He was officially honored for his actions. Meanwhile, the three strongest horsemen, including Deefir Leafsson, were sent to Ljosfar and honored as knights. They went to Ventry to plot the destruction of the Angels.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Baron Duin Halfmorn was very busy in Bannor. His minions, the werewolves, savaged and killed many and made even more werewolves.
Spoiler :

400 LE was the year of the Tree, a symbol for the Ljosfar. Knights ravaged the Angels and almost killed them. They settled down for a long siege.
Spoiler :

In 401, the Ljosfar were officially known as the most advanced nation in the world. Plans for the attack on the Angels began to commence.
Spoiler :

That next year, yet another Great Sage was born in Evermore. Ozziel went and spread knowledge throughout the land.
Spoiler :

403 LE was when the Angels were killed. The knights rode through the city in triumph. One of the wars was won. Soon, all of Bannor would fall to the combined forces.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Yea Firfire!!! Slaughtering workers! We are soooo proud of you. :p

Great updates Mbkkbm!

...dat prophecy. Will the angels be correct?
Find out next - oh wait, no tv :sad:
also, someone remind me what malevolent designs does?

Off the top of my head: End tech on the "evil" religious line. It allows you to build a great wonder that gives you 1 death mana and the Eidolon unit (if you are Evil).

Off the top of my head: End tech on the "evil" religious line. It allows you to build a great wonder that gives you 1 death mana and the Eidolon unit (if you are Evil).

yep. and, for some reason, the malakiam are evil.

yep. and, for some reason, the malakiam are evil.

Decius comes with a random alignment, and he is a possible leader for Malakim, Bannor and Calabim. You can have Good Calabim, Evil Bannor and Malakim or Neutral for all ifhe is the leader. He is likethe ultimate wildcard, even more so than Perpy. At least you KNOW Perpy is an insane, evil clown that everyone and their mothers use as their whipping boy (I have yet to see an AI Perpy survive any onslaught from a fellow AI on Deity). With Decius, you won't know until you meet him. And Decius can kick some serious rear (he nearly took out the Illians who had already completed three of their rituals)

I wish they gave us some backstory on Decius :/

Only that he got hounded out of the Bannor and ended up either with the Malakim or Calabim and then went to war with the Sidar to gain the Netherblade to kill Auric Ascended. Other than that, nothing.

Only that he got hounded out of the Bannor and ended up either with the Malakim or Calabim and then went to war with the Sidar to gain the Netherblade to kill Auric Ascended. Other than that, nothing.

If you play the scenarios, you'll learn all about that.

King Treesword I’s army was constantly growing. An assassin in Caelestis went to the angel’s temple and prayed. He received visions of blood and death and the God of Hate, Aeron, would possess him into battle.
Spoiler :

By 406, Firfire was unfortunately killed in action near Vallus trying to pillage a horse pasture. This unfortunate event made the Bannor more bold, and they rallied and prepared an army.
Spoiler :

4 years later, a massive Bannor army attacked Ventry. Massive Bannor units smashed against the city. Mainly due to the reinforcements from Caelestis, Ventry was held.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

In 412, the army in Torrolerial moved. A huge force attacked Ventry and, thanks to Kithra Kyriel and Deerfir Leafsson and the knights from the west, Vallus was taken in 414.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The united army under King Treesword I went on the march. The united army was too much for every Bannor army. Trinity, the second Bannor capital, was taken in 419.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

In 4 more years, the city of Astrum was taken by the Imperial Army. Massive amounts of Bannor reinforcements were stuck just outside the city, as the Ljosfar druids made all Bannor troops literally rooted to the ground. It took two years for them to move at all.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

That same year, the L.S. New Dawn met a new empire. This was a cruel and bloodthirsty empire, making the Bannor look peaceful. The Calabim were rumored to be….vampires. The hatred of these creatures would be passed down from King to King.
Spoiler :

In 424 the naval Battle of Ventry occurred. The ships easily killed the Bannor galleys.
Spoiler :

The same year, the unstoppable advance of the Imperial Army continued. Knights and soliders attacked Tentatio-onis. Once victory was imminent, Kithra Kyriel was given the honor of taking the city. He rode in, and finished off the Bannor queen. The Bannor were finished.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

really did noone comment yet......
anyway I just found the time to open this thread... As soon as I find the time I'll read it ;)

nice conquering :thumbsup: who's next?

Nice kills! Headshot! :D

Great update. :goodjob:

Now...what shall I do next?

A. It's RECONQUISTA TIME!!! Death to the Dragon!
B. Kill the sparkle-faries(vampires) BURN AND PILLAGE!
C. Grant independence to everyone then declare war on them. (If you actually think I'll do this, start reading. Grow brain cells.)

A

5char

Top Bottom