EM6 RPNES- The Quest of the Sceptre

Just bumping it, writing a long story tomorrow.. ;)

Here's another bump, but with a story in the interval. You posted, so it's ;) yours :cool: .

"Die you evil bastard!" Finmaster screamed, hacking at the monster.
BOOOOM.. came the sound as the monster fell over onto the ground.
BOOOM, BOOOM... came the echoes from all around.
"Pling!" came the chime as Calenruh materialized a few feet away.
"And just who are you? Another one trying to stop me leaving this &#"%£@{* monster land?"
"I am Calenruh, Archmage of Kaleh. Long have I kept my vision on you, as a hero."
"Huh. Might have guessed it." grunted Finmaster irritably. "Now can you get out of my dang way so I can get out of the 'cursed land of monsters' ?!"
Calenruh looked down a moment and stepped aside. Finmaster took a few steps and roared triumphantly.
"Well done." said Calenruh. He called up a portal to his storeroom, then showed Finmaster several small magical items, such a silver amulet with rubies, a ring of white gold, a scabbard marked *Xcalber. Made in Japan*, and a pair of ordinary-looking boots. "None of these are inherently magical," he said. "The only thing that can give them power is your belief and your personality. They may become heirlooms, sacred treasures or trinkets. You alone will decide their power and use." Then

<OOC: The upshot of this is that you take the amulet (it does nothing) and can pick one more of the items above and choose a small magical effect on it, such as increased hp regen or faster walk.>

P.S. I bet none of you could ever guess where the name "calenruh" is from. Hint: CVS.

Garlranna left Erez alone in the so-called "haunted" house. She had yet to see a ghost there though...
When she was deep in the woods beside the house, she held out her hand, swirled her staff three times over it, and said "meat" The staff lighted up, died, and loads of meat appeard out of thin air. She then put the Roc-egg on the ground, and held her staff over it. "Warmth" she said, and warm air flowed out of the air and over the egg. "Crack" "CRACK!!!"
The egg was cracking.
Out came a Roc-baby. She fed it the meat bit by bit, and the Roc ate. "Graaah" said the Roc, and promptly went to sleep. Garlranna knew that it would sleep for at least 48 hous, as much as it had eaten.
She put it carefully in her pack, and went back to Erez.

STATS: 1+ LOR, 1+CHR.

Aah, I'm so busy nowdays that it's hard to find a time to write a proper story.. Okay, I'll tell you what I'll do next:

I'll take the ring of white gold and the amulet. Ring's effect: hmm.. maybe it could increase my intelligence a bit when I wear it? And the amulet could make my character think more happy thoughts, or something.. :)

"And then, Finmaster the Barbarian continued his travel towards southeast, with hopes in his heart to find items that might actually be useful for his quest, which was to find a perfect way to irrigate land. He had found a nice ring, but not a way to show everyone off in Finnolandia with incredible irrigation skillz"

Boo, why?

Top Bottom