Empire of the Rising Sun - ToTTP/LUA Remake Official Thread

I would like to make a humble request for a unit for EotRS (my current, active project), and I did already have a serious look around various graphics compilations. I'm looking for one of these:

With LUA, it seems they can be launched from several types of U.S. attack and bombing aircraft to make guided attacks on Japanese ships. While ASW guided missiles are very common today, from what I can gather, in WW2, the ASW guided - well, bombs with glider wings, not full-out, "missiles" - were quite the novelty, as the other one I've found noted mention of in that whole war is the German Hs 293.

Thanks in advance!

I would like to make a humble request for a unit for EotRS (my current, active project), and I did already have a serious look around various graphics compilations. I'm looking for one of these:

With LUA, it seems they can be launched from several types of U.S. attack and bombing aircraft to make guided attacks on Japanese ships. While ASW guided missiles are very common today, from what I can gather, in WW2, the ASW guided - well, bombs with glider wings, not full-out, "missiles" - were quite the novelty, as the other one I've found noted mention of in that whole war is the German Hs 293.

Thanks in advance!
Well, having a closer look, as novel as this things was in the '40's, a 37km range is probably not meaningful as a missile unit at the scope and scale of EotRS. Though, perhaps it could be a subject of this LUA promotion mechanic I've been seeing mentioned in the relevant threads for those specific U.S. bombers and attack aircraft.

Top Bottom