Enter a Brave New World

So, short, no new info and if it contained new info I might have missed it when I blinked

I suspect that once we have all of the featurettes, we will have the complete opening Cinematic. I think we finally got to hear the new theme, which is great for those who actually look forward to the music (like me).

Did we know what the Globe Theater did before?

Free Great Writer, Two Slots for Great Works?

My guess is Broadway will have a Free Great Musician or, if not that, Sydney Opera House. What do you think?

Kuala Lumpur is still a city state and The Globe gives a free great writer. That's all I noticed.

Also, Maria is creepy.

And glad to see Machaut's Messe de Notre Dame as a Great Work!

I paused that about every three seconds and it seems that it will create even less speculation than the box art reveal did.

National Visitors Center confirmed at 1:12
Probably new tourism-related national wonder. Hotel in every city perhaps?
Also at 0:42 something new being built in Nottingham. Cant read it though.

So, short, no new info and if it contained new info I might have missed it when I blinked
:lol: true story.

The only thing I got out of this was that they made a connection in one of the videos that they wanted the artists to be diverse and representative of the different civs in the game.. and a couple of the great works are Italian.. and not Roman.

I liked the screen where we choose what to do with the german artifact :)
If you consider this new info, then I rescind my comment. This was indeed new to me at least, and I agree.. I like that you get to choose the path of your artifacts. :king:

At least the Voice-over was epic :)

I always like Morgan Sheppard. However, I knew that it was going to be for more general audiences if he is the one saying it.

I'm hoping the next one is about Ideologies. We've seen a lot about tourism now. I suppose they could do trade routes instead just to milk it out another week ;)

I don't want to get any of you TOO excited, but is this a new civ?

Attachments

• sdasdsad.jpg
    sdasdsad.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 323
Top Bottom