Enter a Brave New World

It's definitely Germany. The leaders list had Bismarck, Attila, Napoleon and the BNW crew (I believe.) That and, as someone mentioned, 'Create German Artifact' makes it without a doubt, Germany.

It's Germany, just read the text about the artifact.

Don't think so. The Artifact is German because the Germans plundered the Barbarian Camp that became the Archeological site, not because it is (or isn't) within Germany's borders.

There are German borders around it, but the archaeologist isn't German even though the artifact is German. The archaeologist looks Portuguese from the colors

Well it looks like a very dark green border and a main creamish colour.
Looks Turkish but as already mentioned, it's too dark.

It's a German border with a Portuguese archeologist. Nothing special.
We are getting really desperate, aren't we?

Greenish? Its clearly German borders - Look at any screenshot of Germany now, its the exact same color.

Here's all I got from a good sleep..

• Great works:
    - 0:28: Edvard Munck: The scream
    - 0:40: Beethoven: Fifth symphony
    - 0:48: Gustav Holst (great musician)
  • 0:33: Globe Theatre: One great artist spawn + Two great artist slots
  • 0:44: Sistine Chapel: +25% :c5culture: in all cities + 2 extra great artist slots
  • 0:46: New wonder in Lisbon - broadway as some mentioned?
  • 0:42 + 1:12: New unknown building being built in York and Nottingham. Invented by telecommunication. Could it be a telephone central?
  • 1:08: Artifact gives +2 :c5culture: and +2 tourism. Landmark gives +1 :c5culture: for ever era after its construction - seems it can be built outside your border if it hasn't been noticed.

Questions
  • 0:25: What is that improvement to the right? Spices? Not used as such a close up.
  • 0:33: What the improvement to the left next to the great painter?
  • 0:28: What's that soldier in the upper right corner?
  • 0:37: What is that selected unit with only 1 :c5moves:? Some trade unit?
  • 0:40: Is that the Assyrian logo on the scoreboard?
  • 1:13: New trade unit - it made me think the caravan is an upgraded unit built from a caravansary. Pure speculation.

Questions
  • 0:25: What is that improvement to the right? Spices? Not used as such a close up.
  • 0:33: What the improvement to the left next to the great painter?
  • 0:28: What's that soldier in the upper right corner?
  • 0:37: What is that selected unit with only 1 :c5moves:? Some trade unit?
  • 0:40: Is that the Assyrian logo on the scoreboard?
  • 1:13: New trade unit - it made me think the caravan is an upgraded unit built from a caravansary. Pure speculation.

I'm not 100% on all of these, but I'll give it a go:
Banana
Silk
Impi
Trade Caravan
Zulu
Probably just updated graphics

My question: What's the resource NE of the Archaeologist at 1:03?

Top Bottom