Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

ah i see. fall from heaven and fall further change civ4 completely. i swear it make civ 4 even better by 100%, so many diffrent concept to try out. Ans so much eager waiting the next patch hehe :D

thank for reply guys

If the problem is not yet solved, I also have .34 & patch F. If your e-mail box can handle the size, just PM me your e-mail to send it to you.

EDIT: Until FF adjusts to FFH 2.40, perhaps it would be nice if FFH 2.34+patch F was provided at the first page of this thread, along with FF. What do you think, FF creators?

The work you have done is amazing people! The mod is so much better than the last time I played. Well done! :thumbsup:

Ehm, is there somewhere a documentation of the features you have added and/or tweaked?

And, is age an informational field, or does it do something more than that?

And, sorry for posting this here, but I couldn't decide which is the best thread to give credits to your amazing work. My first thought was the "Credits" thread, but there is only the original message there, so I decided to skip it ...

Hello, pardon my ignorance, but I'm guessing this won't work with version .40 of FFHII, right? Is there a way to get the older version then, so I can play this awesome modmod?

Ah, thank you. I hopefully can wait though. :)

You have adapted to all changes of 0.40? *cough* I mean, new enraged, removal of buildings, removal of war chariots etc?

Not all - War Chariots stayed for the moment. The other two were altered in a slightly different way...

Exciting change log. Woohoo

Barbs can spawn inside your borders now? Or just friendly tiles outside of your borders?

I presume that it means tiles friendly to the Barbarians - ie, inside cultural borders of those who fit the criteria for peace with that particular faction.

By this weekend I really, really, really hope you mean Friday night or Saturday morning. These changes sound like they need some serious playing around with.

I must say the change log reflects an amount of new content which was far, FAR more than I was expecting for there to be. Kudos gentlemen, kudos.

Top Bottom