Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

Well, you should know by now I like to do things the complicated way... So I'll just say that there is a similar function I have in mind to what you propose about blanking your territory from other Civs, but I haven't quite worked out the tricky bit yet.

This idea is fantastic. Another possibility would be that all barbarians spawned during Orthus is alive start with the strong promotion and perhaps with combat I.

I like starting Patch Week on a Monday.

This weekend I lost my wallet, had car problems, was savaged by a dog (well, slobbered), replaced the valve work on a shower, was ill, and didn't have *quite* the time I'd hoped to playtest. Plus we ran out of ice cream.

I have more, but I'll wait and see how many bugs there are. I may save some excuses for next time.

Fantastic update, all! Really deserving of the .50! I can't wait to finish a game :)

Thank you very much, those 2 smily faces really helped to answer my question......

To what location should the instaltion path point?

Beyond the sword/mods -does not work
Beyond the sword/mods/Fall from heaven - Wont work
Beyond the sword/mods/Fall from Heaven/Mods/Fall further - nay
Beyond the sword/mods/Fall from Heaven/Mods/ -Nope

Thank you very much, those 2 smily faces really helped to answer my question......

To what location should the instaltion path point?

Beyond the sword/mods -does not work
Beyond the sword/mods/Fall from heaven - Wont work
Beyond the sword/mods/Fall from Heaven/Mods/Fall further - nay
Beyond the sword/mods/Fall from Heaven/Mods/ -Nope

Fall Further gets a separate directory from FfH, to allow you to play both. The directory should read Beyond the Sword\Mods\Fall Further 050, which is the default. I believe the installer searches for your Civ installation, so you shouldn't have to change the path.

Well its not working;

Install path;

Error Message for "wrong" path - there is no right one it seems....

----Fall from Heaven is there, as seen here;----

Its not a empty folder, too.

If I ignore, I can install, but;

Proof that I might not be to stupid to select the right folder;

Which patch of FFH2 did you guys use ?
The basic, unpatched FFH or the latest (patch q) one ?

Reason it isn't working is because it's looking for your Fall From Heaven 2 folder, but not finding it.

You need to move Fall from Heaven 2 to Mods/Fall From Heaven 2 (default path.)

Error Message for "wrong" path - there is no right one it seems....

Do you have FFH2 installed? FF needs to copy a number of files over from the FFH2 install.

Which patch of FFH2 did you guys use ?
The basic, unpatched FFH or the latest (patch q) one ?

I'm pretty sure its based off the latest patch. If not I may have to reinstall.... :) Vehem and/or xienwolf can say for sure.

Yes, I do have FFH installed, latest version, patched, working, played it not to long ago.

Methuselah your telling me to copy the files to where they already are - see screenshot.

Top Bottom