Farsight's Civs

In the meantime, enjoy this new Hawaii civilization (click image to download):

There'll be another civilization released this month, too.

Merry Christmas, everyone! As a Christmas gift, here's Good King Wenceslaus of Bohemia :xmas::

Question: Are these all compatible with each other? I would love to have more civs in my game because unmodded BtS is getting boring.

They should be, but you'll need to merge the DiplomacyInfos files and Audio files together

Všesokolský slet. Yes. I know. However, this is an event. It was set at the Sokol´s and public playgrounds . It's not a building . But in any case a good idea and thanks for it. :)

I know, but unfortunately, I couldn't think of a good UB for the Bohemians. Care to suggest something? :)

That is easy. Czech nation is unique for its pubs and inclination to deal with them important things. President Masaryk in the days of the First Republic, fled from his bodyguards among the common people in pubs and taverns.
President Havel met with his political colleagues in pubs and even today the president Zeman has rather beer than drinks.
So tavern - in Czech language "hospoda" - replaces Marketplace :)

Hey Farsight, your newer version of the Imperium of man no longer has the Space Marine as the UU, i wondering, did your old version have unique graphics for the space marine, and if so, can i get a link to that, please.

Hate to necro this but... I got the pony mod and tried to play it with my girlfriend on LAN. The games won't show up with the mods active. I'm new to the mod scene with Civ 4 and can't seem to find any info on why our games are not showing up.

After doing some digging it appears it's up to the creator of the mod to set that up. Is there a way you could do that, or someone can suggest a work around?

Hate to necro this but... I got the pony mod and tried to play it with my girlfriend on LAN. The games won't show up with the mods active. I'm new to the mod scene with Civ 4 and can't seem to find any info on why our games are not showing up.

After doing some digging it appears it's up to the creator of the mod to set that up. Is there a way you could do that, or someone can suggest a work around?

For this particular mod I unzipped it into this directory:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Games\beyond the sword\MODS

Yours might vary somewhat.

Make sure that the file Equestria which is inside of the MODS file is the Equestria that contains Assets.

Thanks for replying to me.

I've tried putting it in the "my games" fold under the documents, and I've tried just putting it straight into where the game is installed.

Running the mod is no problem under single player. It's just when I try to load the mod, then go to multiplayer, my game don't show up in the LAN lobby.

Top Bottom