Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taste Mod

• Other

• Total voters

NikNaks

Deity
A new and improved poll to re-name 'FBUG', a mod with a similar ideal but different actual coding. The name (being very similar to BUG) is going to be changed to avoid confusion.

Acronyms:
BEAST - Bts Ethnic Art and Stylish Tweaks
BFG - BtS Flavorful Game
BAT - BtS Artistic Tweaks
BFE - BtS Flavor Expansion

i really like the acronym BAT as it goes along wonderfully with BUG, but think the name should be slightly different.... how about BTS Artistic Tweaks?

Sweet. Could you please edit your first post to say exactly what FBUG is (compared to BUG) and why it's being renamed for people who aren't hip to the history?

I like BAT -- goes really well with BUG. Good job finding a T word. It was too late for my brain to function very well. :)

Will be updating the Latest Version post with the new name, and also will redo the repo to change everything to a BAT dir instead of the FBUG dir.

Cam is going to hate us.....

Alright, I changed the directory structure on SVN, and renamed all the DOCs from FBUG to BAT. I've also updated the Front Page to have all the links.

Nik, are you still awake? I was wondering which directory of units in BAT can be deleted, or maybe combined?

Also, what are those docs for the Realms Beyond Mod Aprroval?

Didn't think about this, but the next time anyone updates, the whole flavor mod is going to have to be redownloaded, and the other deleted.

How about UGLY to proclaim your intention to preserve the Glance tab? :lol:

Unaltered Gameplay, Less Yelping

Well, that would be a new name for just BUG I guess, but I like BUG. And BAT.

Also, what are those docs for the Realms Beyond Mod Aprroval?

I don't think this is the right place for the answer, but as the question was asked here.. :p
Alerum, Ruff and I are going to make a request for using BUG in the Realms Beyond events. Ruff put on the SVN for further versions of BUG that will be released and the docs should be updated. And, as the docs are related to BUG itself, I don't think it's on a wrong place! :lol:
Of course, if someone else wants to join the crew... :mischief: Should be more than welcome!

yes, we are still working on it. It will take a while.

Top Bottom