Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Night - [Gamethread]

Elaborate Lohrens?

Basically I'm being a jerk and I'm trying to see if I can do something about members of the opposite party while y'all else take care of the rummies.

I haven't been playing this game well, I'm sorry about that.

thinking about it for like 4 seconds there doesn't seem to be anything apparantly valid about my "strategy"

I'll move vote to one of the rummy-people eventually if it seems like someone else is going to get lynched

robert indicated he joined one of the town factions, but that doesn't seem like it could be balanced

Vote: Robert Can't

want to see his flip

Please explain further about the Snerk vote, Mr. Lohrenswald.

You'd let the murderers roam the streets praying on the public? One even publicaly boasts about his attempted murder and you blame the victim. What kind of society are you trying to build here?

Morgan, you sound like a pirate. Your avatar don't help much.

Morgan, you sound like a pirate. Your avatar don't help much.

Yarrh, call me blackbeard. I can't see any avatars for some reason. Is it green skull and crossbones?

Also Lorens seems a little flinchy, not believing his 'random' vote either. I'll be tasking me parrot to keep an eye on him.

Someone mentions you're flinchy and you take the bait.

@Morgan: aye, that be the one.

Well sorry for reading the thread and trying to put even a modicum of effort into the game

Unvote

Basically I'm being a jerk and I'm trying to see if I can do something about members of the opposite party while y'all else take care of the rummies.

I haven't been playing this game well, I'm sorry about that.

thinking about it for like 4 seconds there doesn't seem to be anything apparantly valid about my "strategy"

I'll move vote to one of the rummy-people eventually if it seems like someone else is going to get lynched

how do you know Snerk's party affiliation though?

yea, I was talking about my responses

bloody hell

Vote: Lohrenswald

the flinch is real

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-trump-attacked-by-american-bald-eagle-video

Top Bottom