Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Night - [Gamethread]

I am Donald Rumsfeld. I'm not ashamed to admit it, and yes, I killed Atheotes. So what? Those godless commies are the biggest threat we've ever faced, and if some... sacrifices have to be made to stop them, so be it.

For instance, I now see that my former underling, Robert Can't, is a spy. I can only assume that he's a spy for the Russians. I mean, why else would there be some way he could sell me out like that? Come on, you don't think that would be at all fair, would it?

hold on, someone should dig up quotes of choxorn defending robbiecon's role in tf2 mafia

Spoiler :
:p

You are scum. Your point is invalid.

hold on, someone should dig up quotes of choxorn defending robbiecon's role in tf2 mafia

Spoiler :
:p

That was a serial killer infiltrating an 8-man mafia team, not a townie infiltrating a 4-man team. Very different situation. :p

Robert can't has self claimed not a townie. Though I agree that serial killer is inherently different from someone with teammates in this regard

After rumsfeld dies our party pretty much will split 3 ways (robert somehow left, i have another way, spaceman probably does)

Maybe robert founded a cult now. but pretty much we're going to be 3 one man parties, the dems and republicans may have to kill some or all (you shouldnt have to kill me, but i can win without surviving...well i guess everyone can do that).

I honestly dont know how the nightkill will work, it may disappear.

But i am compatible with the town after leader choxorn goes belly up

unvote, vote: Robert

cults are 2spoopy
so spoopy I'll even let myself get played like this

vote: choxorn

The rummies are no better than fascists with their fear mongering and goons murdering honorable American representatives. America was built on freedom and liberty, and if we want any chance of ending the Red Menace we must not be allowed to sink to their autocratic, authoritarian level.

vote: choxorn

The rummies are no better than fascists with their fear mongering and goons murdering honorable American representatives. America was built on freedom and liberty, and if we want any chance of ending the Red Menace we must not be allowed to sink to their autocratic, authoritarian level.

If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.

FoS: Terran Empress, A.K.A. Commie #2

Fellow Americans, see how the house of cards falls, how the shadows that President Gavin recognised are blasted out of existence by the radiant light of this great sun that is America itself.

give a man a fish, feed him for a day.

give a man a bald eagle, even the reddest of hearts gains two stripes - one white and one blue.

considering your whole post is fear mongering :cool:

It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you - John Green :p

So how will we decide to vote once the wolves are all gone? We obviously have to get rid of the opposing party (except for the independents I think) and we won't have anything to analyze or even make inferences about whether or not someone is our enemy cause technically they're villagers.

Roleplay.

A particular faction needs to be the only one left, same as for all of the kinds of party members.

This was a bit of a screw up on my part. I'm not actually part of some fourth party I was just trying to obfuscate which of the two main parties I was in.

I am now a member of one of the two main parties, reading the story it shouldn't be too hard to guess which one and who my role was.

This is just like American Politics, say to little or too much and everyone accuses you of being a Communist :p

Top Bottom