FfH2 0.25 Bug Thread

Do you have the latest BtS patch (3.13)?

For whatever reason I was convinced I had it installed. Well no or maybe it was an earlier patch. That was the problem evidently. All good now. Thanks! :D

Okay... back to yet another night of not sleeping... much...

Hotseat doesn't work. After each player ends their turn, the next player can't see them on the score list. Once it is the last human player's turn, he's left with just his own score and when his turn ends, it is a single player game with just him in it.

Hotseat doesn't work. After each player ends their turn, the next player can't see them on the score list. Once it is the last human player's turn, he's left with just his own score and when his turn ends, it is a single player game with just him in it.

Kiri is right, same thing happens with me. Hotseat was working fine as far as patch "D"

edit: Oooppps, sorry, just saw this will be fixed in next patch.

edit II: any chance of getting Archeron to stop leaving his dragon hoard in the next patch too?

Actually I would really like to know if the media pack breaks it (and its easy to wipe and reinstall FfH if it does right?).

Re-Installing the media pack did not bring the error back. Do not know what caused it in the first place now :( Today afternoon I will try to do a clean reinstall cause now I sorta 'updated' the old install. I will rename the FFH 025 directory and install it again as it were a clean game.

I'm unable to build Disciples of Leaves in cities that have a Hunting Lodge. The production swaps to a Ranger when I end turn.

Yeah, that's an annoying little bug. You can set units to never go obsolete, but then if you build them and their upgraded form is available then it will automatically switch to that next turn. I'm really hoping to see this fixed soon.

sorry for not searching but what is the ETA for release of the shadow part of the mod? i realise this is all volunteer, etc, i just couldnt see one posted anywhere and wondered if i had missed it.
again awesome work peoples, really appreciated.

Heyo been searching the new bug thread but didn't see mine so i thought i'd toss this out there. I play hotseat with my girlfriend (yes she plays, yes she's awesome!) and with the intro of 2.025 I (as primary player) get to take 1 turn, then once she takes her turn it immediately goes back to her, and I appear to be taken over by AI. Not sure whats causing this but it wasn't an issue in 2.023, oh thing of note were playing on the same team but this is a new problem with this build.

The Ashen Veil and the Order can co-exist in the same city. This was not true of 0.23c and earlier.

when you start to research, events asume you have it already and kick in, ie start horse tech and you get horses revealed and events can put pastures on them.

Cayne, there will be a fix for hotseat in the next patch - check the first post in this thread.

MagisterCultuum, thanks for the response.

I was getting the GFC error with the Media Pack and the .25e.
I removed the Media Pack and upgraded to F.

Now I'm getting different errors:
"ERA.ORDE in infoclass was incorrect. Current XML file is XML\civ.../civleaderheadinfo.xml"

...and this would then pop up other infoclass file names after I hit ok and crash...

Help! I need my fix...

I was getting the GFC error with the Media Pack and the .25e.
I removed the Media Pack and upgraded to F.

Now I'm getting different errors:
"ERA.ORDE in infoclass was incorrect. Current XML file is XML\civ.../civleaderheadinfo.xml"

...and this would then pop up other infoclass file names after I hit ok and crash...

Help! I need my fix...

Its looks like you deleted your CIV4EraInfos.xml file. That file is supplied with FfH2 and updated with the Media Pack. The easiest way to get it back is to reinstall the full 0.25 version (FallfromHeaven2025.exe) then reapply the latest patch.

I got that same error the first time I tried playing with the F patch then my game closed. All I did was reinstall the patch and everything is working now.

Installing patches and even the main game with Vista is a PITA. Every patch I dbl click and run and get an error about incorrect installation. When I then let Vista install the "proper" way the game runs. If not, it doesn't. Not an FfH2 only problem, but something to be aware of nonetheless.

patch f.

Just Had a Barb /worker/ capture one of my cities, raze it, and leave the garrison in place.

I assume it was the worker as that was the only other unit left on the tile.

(I hope it has not been reported already...)

patch f, on BTS 3.13 et FFH 0.25 + Media pack 0.25

I can not load warrior, settler or scout in my boats.

Actually, up till now in my game, I can load no one!

In the file attached, I have placed a pirate vessel (with promotion 1 cargo) and my unique vessel (cargo 0/2) close from a city with these 3 types of units.
None can embark...
I have also a drakkar shaped boat (I can't recall the name in the game) - bound on key 8 - and it can not load either even with the appropriate +1 cargo promotion.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/100907/LILI_AD-0262-can_not_enter_ships.CivBeyondSwordSave

This is my very first game with FFH. I am unsure if it is a bug or if it is by design and I (perhaps) need a special technology for this...?

ADDED:
Thank you MagisterCultuum and xienwolf !!
@jprc, you can no longer load units into boats with hidden nationality, but if you declare nationality then you can load them just fine.

I have removed the attribute "hidden nationality" and I can load without problem.
My suggestion: when "hidden nationality" is selected, cargo load should display = 0 )

was playing as the hippus today and discovered that all the bonuses for mercenaries are missing (loyalty + price). made me sad ... lol

Top Bottom