FfH2 Roleplaying Games [Thread III]

On second thought, we should really use GameRanger to meet from now on ... as messages there are loud and noticable :D

I'm "Dread Lord" on game ranger ... chat me up if you want to join Yoadm and MY game.

We are in the game lobby as we speak.

hi tas, long time no see, what chance is there to have a nice game tomorrow perhaps (master of mana 1.01)?

um ... game yes .... master of mana 1.01 "maybe". I have no idea what it is.

Link?

Either way ... Welcome back FFG! how ya been? ^_^

What time today? I'm currently awake, but there is no guarantee if that will continue. There is also no gaurantee that I will actually go to sleep.

its currently 4:28 CET, i was busy with Christmas today so im not so sure about todays game but i ll be availablde troughout the week so we should try to get some more people together, greetz

right. Awake now. Snowed in (random snow storm), anyone that wants to play within the next 12 hours is welcome to.

aline, u on now?

Nice to see something is stirring here. Currently, I have no time for a game but I still stay interested in RP aspect of FFH. Good luck, comrades! And Merry Christmas!

I would like to challenge Yoadm, Aline, FFG, and Xaliger ... to all make time for an MP game tomorrow ;)

Well, I'm awake now, so w/e. Hopefully game, yes? I'll be in #Erebus

I'm around for a bit. This will be my last day (24 hour block) for MP, and then I will be gone for weeks (at the least).

Hopefully we could get a game going (or possible continuation of Yoadm game to a military-finish), as it may be my last MP game for some considerable time.

Well, Happy New Years everyone!! ;)

I'll be "stuck" in Roatan, Honduras 1000 miles from my girlfriend :p

at least 2 weeks of that business and perhaps many more without MP games :lol:

the weather will be nice though :p

Top Bottom