Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

Mine was not world builder, it was a horrible, horrible problem with the code I was using to cause the Horsemen to spawn under the Infernals. It accidentaly created an Ars Moriendi on every plot in the game that didn't have an improvement, water, or that was a city. But technically it was caused by the worldbuilder because I did use it to get the High AC and Infernals in the game :mischief: :p

Edit: for fun I delclared war on the Infernals and was promptly wiped off the map. :eek:

What more do you want from me?!?

Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG

Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG

Mine are legit. I've never opened the world builder in all the time I have been playing Civ4.

How odd. Is that somehow true to lore? I never thought of the Amurites being particularly isolationist or knowledge-hoarding (example: Govannon).

Man, and that was a nice start too! Surounded by floodplains! To bad for that lair spawn :cry:

EDIT: The hill giant left and I killed two skellies, meaning this game shall go on!

EDIT2: Never mind, I tried to exlpore the lair again and a barb spawned on my capital

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 1,016
A truly 'angelic' catapult indeed! Could be hard killing something that offers nothing to take away.....:crazyeye:

Still, not trading techs is dumb. (Every Civ4 player knows that Tokugawa is dumb). The Amurites have never been described as dumb.

What the hell are these goblins eating? They've made a mountain of crap that would make a tribe of Hill Giants proud! :eek:
.....and I did'nt even notice that small pile growing into that monstrosity!

Even funnier I saw your avatar and thought it was who you were playing as. I'd have to laugh my head off at Muris Clan event happening to me as Hyborem :) (Maybe you get +1 happy from the plot instead since those goblins are mighty tasty!)

Even funnier I saw your avatar and thought it was who you were playing as. I'd have to laugh my head off at Muris Clan event happening to me as Hyborem :) (Maybe you get +1 happy from the plot instead since those goblins are mighty tasty!)

That is weird, I did the exact same thing and didn't even realize it was wrong until I read your post.

What do you expect after launching a frigate into the local lake! An ill-fated wind change quickly created an utter and complete epic fail....

Sorry about the bump,but i have a worthy contribution...

Perpentach is even crazier in .40!

And so is Decius!

Remember, when going through enemy lands, ALWAYS take the path with the most resistance, or in other words, through the most ancient forests! ;)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 849
Heh, yeah thats the default setting because they want to give you good defensive bonuses, not a great idea for ancient forests, though :lol:

I had a decent time plowing through the Malakim Empire mainly because of Drifa and my four immortals, but this was the force I found just sitting at their last city.

Over 200 Vicars, half of them with immortal promotions from blood of the pheonix.

Heh, yeah thats the default setting because they want to give you good defensive bonuses, not a great idea for ancient forests, though :lol:

I had a decent time plowing through the Malakim Empire mainly because of Drifa and my four immortals, but this was the force I found just sitting at their last city.

Over 200 Vicars, half of them with immortal promotions from blood of the pheonix.

If Auric hasn't ascended yet, now might be a good time to arrange that. Ah, fatal Snowfall... just, uh, make sure you park on that mountain to the north. I think that's a stack of sufficient size to negate the necessity of a Godslayer.

Top Bottom