Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

Chalid Astrakein & Losha Valas and a procession of vampire templars - it's a match made in heaven. :king:
That poor worker have absolutely no idea what's coming. :sad:
Spoiler :

:D

Just seemed funny for the 7 pines to be the ONLY pines on that side of the continent.

Attachments

• FFHFF 1o1.JPG
    FFHFF 1o1.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 853
Um...usually I can do better...but this time...you know...luck and...it's not my fault...whatever, you won't believe me anyway.

.bmp image was too big so I uploaded archived image.

Attachments

• lost.7z
    943.7 KB · Views: 220
Um...usually scutarii can do better...but this time...you know...bad luck and...it's all his fault...whatever, I won't believe him anyway until I can actually view the image.:p

imageshack.us works for me, but only because I forgot the password to my hosted ftp site :p

At the bottom of your post(bellow the preview and post reply buttons- you may need to scroll down a bit) there is a little button labeled "Manage attachments". Click on it.

About a month ago I saw a post from a noob who didn't know how to use the advanced start screen. I figured I'd put up a screenshot to easily explain his q's visually. (I'd posted a screenshot once before)

After I spent about an hour getting a screenshot down to the size where it would upload it would say 'uploading' for about another hour and then tell me the process failed. It now does this every time. Bmp, Png, under 495 kb. Doesn't matter.

The PM I sent to a moderator was ignored completely so I lost all interest in this uploading and screenshot thing.

Top Bottom