Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion of "Steal Treasury" before this game: :huh:

My opinion of "Steal Treasury" after this game: :ar15:

Yeah if you can have a spy in place when they get a wonder-fail payout it can be pretty sick. :crazyeye:

Most of the time, though, the treasury is rediculously small and not worth the EPs.

1. BEST. RANDOM EVENT. EVER.
2. You're the leading producer of tin, yet you only have 4 cities and running around with swordsmen? Eh, my infantry will be over in a minute.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 705
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 604
Inflation applies directly to your :gold: expenses and increases at a pretty fast pace throughout the game. I don't know if that event reduces the rate by 25% (current rate - 25%) or reduces the value by 25% (expenses * rate * 75%). I got it once before but forgot if I checked or not.

Because they better not be putting Alan Greenspan in control of that newly found Federal Reserve if they want to "normalize" the economy.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0500.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0500.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 1,051
Spoiler :
I've always wanted to make this trade with Boudica.
Except... waitaminute! :eek:

Spoiler :
Clearly I made a wrong turn in Compton.

I don't get the second one.

It's innuendo, right?

So why is the screenshot funny?

well according to the definition at the beginning of the thread, it says funny haha or funny odd and its also transformed to rare occurrences...

and to answer everyone's question, i think it decreased by that current amount, so *rate*-25% not *rate*x75%

im not sure though i dont remember the values...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom