Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought these were pretty funny. For some reason Gandhi and others kept defying this vote

Massive hunger strike due to UN vote:

The ironic thing is ghandi organized hunger strikes, even more ironic when you see the +1 :mad: for Down with foreign influence :lol:

I really hate the :mad:'s you get from the world considering you a villain. Mostly because they seem to crop up without my knowledge and don't dissipate.

Really dumb is that it gives you that for defying a resolution that would never have had enough votes to pass in the first place.

But it would have, I alone had enough votes to muscle it through (I already won as seen in the screenshot, I was just curious if they'd keep defying).

What's really dumb is a size 1 city can have 20 angry faces, you'd think it'd scale to population or something.

But it would have, I alone had enough votes to muscle it through (I already won as seen in the screenshot, I was just curious if they'd keep defying).

What's really dumb is a size 1 city can have 20 angry faces, you'd think it'd scale to population or something.

Well, there probably were formerly many more citizens, they just all were so angry they starved themselves to death.

Well, there probably were formerly many more citizens, they just all were so angry they starved themselves to death.
And their spirits linger on...

Of course; they're so angry they decided to haunt all of the still-living citizens and the AI leaders.

Fishing boats are so cute :p

Yep, like ducklings trailing mommy :)

if only someone would create a mother fishing boat by scaling it up :D

Numberless and No Unit.... doesn't exactly add up.

Also, the Revolution is starting. Nothing you can do. It will not be stopped.

Hope this works - first time I've ever tried to post a picture online!

Oddly enough this had managed to spread jungle too! (prior to the improvements obviously)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 266
Then, Verarde, you never played a rainforest map. Although, the mapscript in the thumbnail is oasis. A terrible mapscript in term of fairness. But fun once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom