Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe my citizens are impressed by their traditional dances.
Spoiler :

I don't get it. What's supposed to be funny about that screenshot?

@Imp. Knoedel It's from 755 AD, but the "The military presence impresses us!" is about 3 ancient Warriors. I wouldn't be "impressed" by some half naked men walking around with clubs when I've seen of war elephants, trebuchets, longbowmen, etc.

I'm glad someone gets my humor. :D

How exactly are these citizens escaping to a faraway island, past a quite sizeable blockade of galleasses and thousands of Uruk-hai dotting the shores? Has Prokhor Zakharov already researched Genetics, and is he breeding superhuman people?

Lol. Obviously the University students are of the MIT variety, and they used specially designed fidget spinners to fly out of there :D

Culture. Too much right now.

This is with 199 cities each at only ~146,000 culture = ~29 million, which shouldn't be enough to overflow signed integers. Are the numbers scaled or something? Also, research overflow overflowed.

Finally we can see a visual representation of culture in the world ever since Nikki Minaj released her Anaconda video

(Hail Hydra)

Culture. Too much right now.

This is with 199 cities each at only ~146,000 culture = ~29 million, which shouldn't be enough to overflow signed integers. Are the numbers scaled or something? Also, research overflow overflowed.

2^15 is something in the ballpark of 29 million.

2^15 is 32,768.

And 2^31 is over 2 billion.

The closest powers of 2 to 29 million are 2^24 and 2^25.

Saldin is neither a good Muslim nor a good Jew.
Spoiler :

tough start............ (Rainforest map).

also, Darius does not start with Fishing.

upload_2018-1-10_21-28-56.png

No it is not. You need 14 (or so) water tiles to build a galley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom