Gatoutak's Map Shack

May I make a request for the Selk'nam and Shawnee?

Selk'nam reference map:

Spoiler :

Oh ldvhl, were you collaborating with Hoop Thrower for the Selk'nam? I made a map for them a long while ago as per his request which you can find here.

Also I've been meaning to say this for a while but I'm really loving the maps here! I gotta kick back into gear or I'm going to be left behind :lol:

Oh ldvhl, were you collaborating with Hoop Thrower for the Selk'nam? I made a map for them a long while ago as per his request which you can find here.

Also I've been meaning to say this for a while but I'm really loving the maps here! I gotta kick back into gear or I'm going to be left behind :lol:

I am teaming up with him for the Selk'nam, thanks for noticing!

All the things have been added to the queue, including the Selk'nam, I guess

I am honestly at a loss for words. It is so beautiful. When finals end I am really going to have to step up my code game to get all the little things together. But this is just so cool. I absolutely love the documents in Canada and Mexico (what are they specifically out of curiosity? I could recognize the two in Canada, but not the one in Mexico).

If I could make a request for really small changes though, could you change the word "Birth" to "Success"? That way the timelines fit a little bit better. Also, Cuba is more of a puppet than an outright part of the States, my bad there, I should have said that when I first requested the map. Would it be possible to just make Cuba a lighter shade of Blue / Grey?

Thank you so much, this is beautiful.

Sure thing

(Fun Fact: I almost posted a version that had the changes, but also spelled MKUltra as 'MKUlrta')

The douments are these three things

Gatoutak, a little request. Could you remove the Austria part on the German Empire map you made for me last time? Sorry for inconvenience, if you are lack of time, you can delay my HRE map and replace this into the place of the HRE in the quene.

All the things have been added to the queue, including the Selk'nam, I guess.

You don't need to worry about the Selk'nam, Gatoutak. Definitely need the Shawnee though. Thanks!

Excused me again, please forget the German Empre revision, not needed…

Sorry for the inconvenience… Just put the HRE in its place right now, which would takes me a long time, don't want to block other modders who really need maps .

(Holy Roman Empire / Shawnee)

This will probably slow down as I work on my own civs, but feel free to add to the queue regardless.

Thank you Gatoutak! Very well done!

I'd like to request a map of the Kingdom of Westphalia. Here's a reference of it inside the Confederation of the Rhine:

Spoiler :

Let me know if you ever need help with lua for your civs, it's the least I can do for all the help you've given me :)

Request: Could you please make for me a map for the Kingdom of Pontus under Mithridates IV?

(Reference Provided; the Dark Purple section)

Spoiler :

Great stuff here! Looking forward to seeing these tougher requests :)

(Westphalia / Kaweskar)

school came back and kicked me really hard in the shins for about a month but now i have really tall metaphorical boots so i should be fine

Are the slots still empty? Is it ok if I request a map of Qedar and Dilmun civilizations?

Absolutely fantastic! :clap: Thank you very much Gatoutak!

Top Bottom