Generic Vacation Thread

Summer vacation kicks in, dragging me away for four-five days starting around Tuesday. The precise values are a bit uncertain. If Silver has not updated by the time I leave, I will inflict great pain and suffering upon him.

I am leaving tomorrow to go camping again at Navajo Lake. I will be gone all tomorrow all the way till sunday.

Please NPC me in all NESes that I fail to get orders in.

I got most of my orders in that I can think of.

Erik Mesoy said:
Summer vacation kicks in, dragging me away for four-five days starting around Tuesday. The precise values are a bit uncertain. If Silver has not updated by the time I leave, I will inflict great pain and suffering upon him.
I am leaving in about four hours from the posting of this message and will be gone for five days.

I'll be gone for two weeks starting tommorow. I'll try to get in orders for the NESes i'm in. If i don't get in orders, either NPC me or put the nation up.

gone for 2 weeks just like chip, those who have my orders use them, those who don't have them, npc me

Erik Mesoy said:
I am leaving in about four hours from the posting of this message and will be gone for five days.
I have been away; I note that both the NESes I was in died in the meantime. So I suppose it doesn't matter that I will be away for another eight to ten days, starting the 26th.

For the curious, I will be on a missionary trip to Latvia. :)

I'm back... in black. I won't be NESing for a few days so I can readjust at home, find which NESes are dead and bring myself up to speed with the surviving ones. I am back though. I found over the past three weeks how to pound on a snare drum properly, how to march with it and to improve my level of playing. That and how to get a lot of badges for a tunic. See you guys around.

I forgot to post I am in Massachusetts for two weeks and have limited internet access. So I will try to send the orders for all my NESes but if I can't NPC me. Some NESes will have to take priority over others, unfortunatly.

NPC me for the next turns in all NESes I'm in, mods. My grandparents are here until Tuesday and then I will be able to start NESing again.

Be gone for one week starting today. I'll be back late friday, so if any NESes I'm in need orders before that, NPC me.

I will be away on vacation from tomorrow Tuesday all the way to Friday to the Grand Canyon and etc. Cheers

alex994 said:
I will be away on vacation from tomorrow Tuesday all the way to Friday to the Grand Canyon and etc. Cheers
If you hike the Bright Angel Trail, don't forget to carry lots of water, wear a hat and wear good shoes. ;)

Gonan be alot less active for the next 6 days.Maybe miss some days.I'll try to get orders in and diplo.

I'm off in about ten hours and won't be back until the 17th of August at some point of time.
I'm running pure NPC in DisNes.
All diplomacy to me in PandaNES will be handled by das.
All diplomacy to me in DasNES will be handled by Insane_Panda.

Top Bottom