Generic Vacation Thread

Finals start in June, near the end.

I use Opera, anything for that?

I will be leaving NESing for some time.

That means I am no longer in any NES and won't be joining one indefinatley.

I have it, just that I use Opera much more often and it's so much faster, especially with downloads. It's like a Fighter Jet, if you consider Firefox to be a tank.

I have it, just that I use Opera much more often and it's so much faster, especially with downloads. It's like a Fighter Jet, if you consider Firefox to be a tank.
No, it's like a Concorde, because it may be fast but it has no weapons.

GUYS! STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD! GO TO WHILE WE WAIT 4 FOR ASS' SAKE!

And to make sure I don't spam myself... I am limited to 10 usually unless I risk my life. (which I do often.) please don't yell if you 1 hr warning is after 10 Ohio time and then at 12 scream that I missed it... if that happens please NPC me. Thanks.

Looks below post..
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
I bet you feel warm... like a dragon toasting hot chocolate for you.

(won't spam the thread with images!)

The horror.....honestly, how does it feel when Charles is the one to tell you to quit spamming?

I will not be available in my usual 24/7 capacity for a few days ~ the parents are visiting for the weekend.

I will not be available in my usual 24/7 capacity for a few days ~ the parents are visiting for the weekend.
Dress nice and be on your best behavior OK?

Will do, my virtua-father figure :)

Instead of makeing a new thread for this I just say it here. Old (old old old old) NES-player here just to say hi to some of the other old guys! Suprised to see poeple like Jason (you've said you planned to quit sevral times already when I played :p), Warman and EQ still here. :p

Hope you guys have fun, I had when I used to play ;)

Why not return?

Heine! Yes, it's going great, and Jason did quit several times. He just keeps coming back regardless. It would indeed be nice if you were to do likewise. ;)

Even Das is still here :o :p

why not return? Might be becuse of studies, training, RL (I need to get a girl you know ^^), partying (maybe that goes under RL?) etc etc takes too much time for me to go NESing again :p Still it's nice to see this community alive after all this years, over 5 years since I joined it :p

I've returned at a greater capacity to post again, parents have returned home

Top Bottom