Generic Vacation Thread

Since when has this forum been a bastion of rule-following? :hmm:
since we shut out silver2039 from playing after he was permbanned

oh wait

Abaddon tells me he is now IP banned from CFC, for anyone who has him playing in their NES.
To begin, he was not IP banned.

i'm pretty sure acting as a banned peep's proxy is against forum rules.
Yes it is and there are those who will be looking for such.

Since when has this forum been a bastion of rule-following? :hmm:
Hmmm is right and it very much depends upon the rules involved as to how strictly they are enforced.

I think a post to let people know why Abaddon simply disappeared off the map is probably acceptable.
I did announce it in WWW.

since we shut out silver2039 from playing after he was permbanned

oh wait
Shhh, that's a secret. ;)

Off to Italy for a weeks skiing holiday with Abaddon, please NPC my nations! Arrivederci!

Incidentally, I now have the Internet again.

Will be gone for 1st to 5th of February due to a scientific conference.

Hopefully will be able to up my involvement in things here when I am done with that!

Taking a hiatus...might be back after life settles down, might not. Either way want you all to know it has been a wonderful time on the board and while I do expect to be back again someday I am unsure when that will be (last time I did this I was gone for a year so take that for what you will). Either way take it easy all!

I'm off to Lansing for a YiG conference! I'm not counting on internet access, so for the two NESes that I'm in that are alive, please NPC me for the duration. I'll be back online Sunday, assuming I can stay awake.

I will be leaving sometime Saturday (3/10) for Virginia. My cruise ship will leave from there and be gone for a week. I don't know if the departure date is Saturday or Sunday, but expect me to be gone till the Sunday after that (3/18)

This means I will be unavailable that week as I can pretty much guarantee I will have no internet access except perhaps some free wifi at a port of call. Don't count on it though.

I'm back from hospital, survived another life threatening situation, but am back! Sorry for not sending orders&diplo for NES'es I'm part of, I'll fix this "issue" in upcoming days.

Just posting here to let you guys and my players know that I will most likely be very much unreachable for the next 10 days as I churn out my 80 page senior thesis. Wish me luck (15 pages down, only 1/4 the way through the first section of my first chapter :~I; but it's the history part, and that's the hardest damn part.)

I will be out from Monday, May 14th to June 19th (a long time). I'll stop by every now and then to check PMs. Jipha is under the guidance of seven wise sages while I am absent.

Hello.

I will be hiking in Vermont from the 16th to the 19th, so I won't be around at all. From the 19th to the 24th, my sisters will be graduating various things, and I'm having a friend stay with me, so my access will be sporadic.

Bon été a tous.

Top Bottom