Generic Vacation Thread

A little advance warning, I'm going to be in San Antonio from the evening of the 10th until the evening of the 15th. My access will consequently be limited to non-existant.

This will probably impact CNES the most, though potentially SysNES as well. If I can't send orders from there I'll try and make arrangements with the mods.

Hey guys! I missed you! :D

My long vacation is over, I'm dying to get my hands dirty again.

Welcome back Gelion!!

Thank you! :)

Just looking for some old-style not-very-time-consuming neses to join atm.

I think I've informed everyone whose game I'm participating in of this, but I'll be gone from the 7th of July until the 1st of September.

After a few months' hiatus, I'm back!

I will be leaving Friday, not to return for about 2 weeks. I have wi-fi, but not time, so my King Phooey participation probably won't be existent.

I'm not in any other NESes, so just letting y'all know.

I'm going to be on vacation from August 7 to August 18. Most likely I'll have access to a computer and thus I'll be able to keep up, respond to diplomacy, send orders, etc. but in case I don't, you know why.

Already posted in SKNES II, the only active NES I'm in, but I'm posting here in case TerraNES finally finishes updating or NinNES III decides to start.

I'm on vacation as of yesterday until the 18th, but I will have Internet a fair amount of the time, so I'll be able to keep up with everything.

Top Bottom