Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

Wait for them to rebel and annex.

we could just start funding rebels with weapons. or press nationalism of the people in the city to overthrow the king.

can i do something to help in the city? i may try spread something in the city so they overthrow the king...

Ok,
Declaring war on the city, Omega's soldiers moved into the city swiftly, within 1 hour the king had committed suicide and the people surrendered to Roman rule.

However some of the people did see Rome as enemy invaders, and, the day after the surrender, took to the streets and starting attacking Omega's men. But armed with nothing but butcher knives, these resistors should be put down in good time.

I will post screenshots next weekend. For now formulate a strategy to finish off the Gauls and invade Germania.

I notice I hsve the only mounted unit, "Legio X", if you will. This leads me to ask, do we even have Horseback Riding? Do we not have Horses? No Horses in Europe? Or is it just plain laziness?

i have 3 questions:

1) is this still alive?

2) if it is still alive can i join?

3) if i join do i need civ 4 installed?

1) This is alive as long as people state continued interest. I did place a temporary pause on it to change the rules, but then I got busy and Kind of forgot about it. If Aysee, Mech, NC, Dommy, Omega and WIM all say that they would like to continue, we will continue this. If not I will be starting another Roman Realpolitik in February.

2) If this is still alive you can join.

3) YOu don't need Civ 4 installed. Allthough it would be useful to know the game mechanics (ie how to play) if you want to be a good consul.

Top Bottom