Got Mormon?

Would you vote for a Mormon for President (base this solely on them being Mormon)

• Total voters
I wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney but maybe if their was a Mormon with my political views then I would vote for him but Mitt has two strikes against him. He does not share either my political or religious views therefore he wouldn't be an adequate represenative for me. You should vote for the person who best represents your views and a Republican Mormon doesn't share mine.

Either that, or biased and factually incorrect.

Or it could be biased and correct.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out too get you.

For what its worth, Mormons have served cabinet level posts. They've been supreme court justices. They've been senators, congressmen, governors, and state legislators. They've been judges. They serve in our military.

We would be losing out on several very competent administrators if we declared Mormons were unfit for leadership.

I voted for heretics before. Why not now?

A different brand would not be any different.

the religion of a candidates is of no great importance to me. What I care for is his actual views, how he stands on issues that are important to me, etc.

I would never base a vote solely on the candidates religion or lack thereof.

Bah, the Red State Update on the sidebar was a lot more entertaining.

Disgusting. I wonder how many people actually hold beliefs similar to this guy. A surprisingly large number I assume.

Notice how he got dogpiled at the NH debate the other night far worse than the others? Kind of wonder if even some of the other candidates may be a bit anti-Mormon. It's clear they really just do not like the guy.

Notice how he got dogpiled at the NH debate the other night far worse than the others? Kind of wonder if even some of the other candidates may be a bit anti-Mormon. It's clear they really just do not like the guy.

Flipflopping isn't presidential.

It's only flip-flopping if it is someone you are opposed to, otherwise it is enhancing your position based upon deeper reflection.

It's only flip-flopping if it is someone you are opposed to, otherwise it is enhancing your position based upon deeper reflection.

I'm not explaining how it can be justified by you. I'm explaining why it doesn't work for the american population.

All candidates are not immune to the accusation of "flipflopping."
Of course not. But stuff like this is why legislature peeps rarely get the presidency, because their records are harder to defend.

Of course not. But stuff like this is why legislature peeps rarely get the presidency, because their records are harder to defend.
True. hey, we actually can agree on something!

Spoiler :
Is this the true sign of the world coming to the end?

How can anybody be against Romney? Whatever political positions you hold dear, Romney has agreed with you at one time or another.

Top Bottom