GPuzzle's Civs

I'd have to say as an iconic event is when Julius Caesar crosses the Rubicon to deafet one of the multiple Germanic Tribes, its essentially one of the most iconic things he has ever done, if that counts for anything.

@TinyLittleBirdy It is, but I've already changed it.

@Howard Tafty - how the hell do you represent that in game terms?

I'd have to say as an iconic event is when Julius Caesar crosses the Rubicon to deafet one of the multiple Germanic Tribes, its essentially one of the most iconic things he has ever done, if that counts for anything.

Wasn't it more iconic when he crossed the Rubicon in the opposite direction to start his civil war against the Senate? After all, the die was cast that time.

The creation of the Julian calendar could be a decision. It could give some kind of science boost, maybe a free observatory in the capital or something. I would say that declaring yourself dictator for life could be a decision, but being that Caesar is the eternal leader of Rome in game that wouldn't make much sense. Although I guess it could be reworded to something else that means the same thing basically. Maybe it could give a free social policy and WLTKD or Golden Age or something. When JFD releases Sovereignty it could also let you be less affected by Parliament when passing reforms.

For events, anything pertaining to the civil war or barbarian wars could work. I feel like an Ides of March event would be good too, but it would be kind of awkward if your eternal leader was assassinated so maybe not.

There could be also a generic repeatable "Hold a triumph" decision after you conquer enemy capital which would provide a large batch of food in the capital and extra happiness in exchange for large sum of gold.

Also, since civ is an alternative history anyway, the Ides of March could be an event where you discover a conspiracy and decide what to do with the plot leaders.

Hey, have a sneak peek into the biggest release+update I'll do... probably ever.

Courtesy of a member of LITE in the East.

Is Pouakai involved in this project in whatever way?

Is Pouakai involved in this project in whatever way?

As far as I know, Pouakai doesn't work with Light in the East...

And it's part of the 2 Civs released+update to Julius thing I'll be making.

I spy with my little eye... an update to the OP.

Oyo Empire. I got COF to do two Leaderheads for me, and in exchange I'd play 999 (it's really great, by the way). I already had the design and the code is the easiest one of all my Civs. It's also likely to be released alongside Rio Grande and the update to Rome that fixes the CulDiv problems, adds E&D and has a Leaderhead change.

You better be playing those endings in the proper order.

That's real fair huh? You make people play games in exchange for leader heads? Oh c'mon where has this practice been exactly?

I'm gonna have to agree with COF here, 999 is just amazing.

Top Bottom