GPuzzle's Civs

One thing - what would you name the Coalition of Civs that are/are going to be under my control until the end of this year?

Ummm... The Puzzeling empire? The Great Puzzle?

Why until the end of this year? Are you going to have some referendum on January 1st to change your government type? :p

Nah, I plan to release Rio Grande, Israel and the Oyo Empire in the next 4 months. Afterwards, I'll go after other Civs and hope my Lua skills have gotten better and better.

RIO. Rio Grande, Israel, Oyo empire.

Attention, citizens. The Junta has acquired through diplomatic negotiations two territories in the region known as the Baltics due to the fall of the Kingdom of the Forgotten. For now, they are held as puppet territories, however full anexation is planned in the future. Please carry on with the preparations for Operation God of Lightning, and full power to the Junta.

Attention, citizens. The Junta has acquired through diplomatic negotiations two territories in the region known as the Balkans due to the fall of the Kingdom of the Forgotten. For now, they are held as puppet territories, however full anexation is planned in the future. Please carry on with the preparations for Operation God of Lightning, and full power to the Junta.

Hello welcome to Africa on behalf of the Protectorate of Colonies Lost to Time, you have claimed territory in Africa and we hope that both sides on our half maybe statisfied with our currently claimed (albiet not de jure) territory, francophile forces may be taken into action.

No, I no longer can into potato.

Since MC got Ireland from the Forgotten deal, JFD's Empire might get a monopoly on potato soon.

Top Bottom