Gran Colombia or Brazil

Which would you prefer?

• Gran Colombia

Votes: 66 44.0%
  • Brazil

Votes: 84 56.0%

• Total voters
Awesome,
Im Brazilian and I could give you tons of historical reasons why my country should be included in the game. But all of them have the same principle: Nationalism.
Fruit Hats? Conga lines? Seriously. Honestly, I didnt like to read this. But I might even agree with your 'supposedly funny' suggestion, but just as long as Americans units lose all their line of sight, since most of you cant see beyond their own navel.

I believe it was a joke. Lighten up. But your suggestion was funny too. :lol:

Haha sadly looks like neither :(

At least we had a good discussion.

Maybe in the future South America FINALLY will have some representation (other than the Inca)

Haha sadly looks like neither :(

At least we had a good discussion.

Maybe in the future South America FINALLY will have some representation (other than the Inca)

Unfortunately,it seems that Brazil won't be in dlc . From what I see lately,they'll only be in the 2nd expansion,which is a very optimistic prevision or in a expansion of Civ6,which is a very pessimist prevision :( . Until there,I would have to gather a team to create a mod for adding Brazil or I have to play awful mods that fail too much in representing Brazil :mad:

I could see them as DLC. How's the video game market down there?

I could see them as DLC. How's the video game market down there?

It's growing, I guess, alongside PC's sales and Internet access. People are not really into gaming (specially PC gaming), but that's changing.

I don't know a single Brazilian that plays Civ series, but here in the forum there is relatively a lot.

Sincerely, I can't see Brazil as a DLC. I think G&K was its best chance, and I don't think we'll have another xpack, so...

Top Bottom