Guess the Map VIII: Didn't Color the Island Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a hint: It's not really about what the people do. It's about a characteristic of the people.

Life expectancy? repost plz.

Skin colour…

Yeah, when I first saw the map I thought "overall whiteness of population"... then I saw Japan/Korea... and Canada...

I seriously don't even have a guess on this one.

Percentage of different ethnic populations?

Language "purity"? The more red, the more people tend to speak the same language? Belgium, Switzerland, Spain point to something language related at least.

I have a Spanish friend who tells me that Spanish (Castillian) is like English - if you speak it as a first language, you are less likely to learn other languages, simply because so many people speak your tongue.

I don't know why but it has something to do with Indo-Europeans.
I have a Spanish friend who tells me that Spanish (Castillian) is like English - if you speak it as a first language, you are less likely to learn other languages, simply because so many people speak your tongue.
Once again I prove to be the exception to a rule.

Not sure what Tunisia, Egypt, Greece, Germany, Sharia Arabia and Russia have in common... Apart from being the epicenters of the rise of some empire (supposing you count Tunisia as Carthage, and Carthage as something more autocthonus than it probably was)

Pretty sure it is not that, anyway (Finland and Norway have wrong color tones for starters) and the map has to be something simpler.

Percentage of unmarried children over 30 living with their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom