HBO Game of Thrones, Season 2

There will be a new preview chapter in the paperback... (probably Aeron).

Have you seen the Theon I and Arianne I chapters available on GRRM's website? (and the various readings on Arianne II, Tyrion I and Victarion I that we know of- ha, we already know 5 chapters, that's quite a lot of the start of the books ;))

yeah i know about these, but i'm waiting for the whole thing to come out. is there, by any chance, something like a hint as to how long that could take?
i mean whether it will take 5 years or 2?

I was thinking the Last One was referring to the sample chapters as for why he wants the paperback released ;)

There are some statements by GRRM on how far he is along, but then he's got many monkey on his back. Take the "She-Wolves of Winterfell", the fourth Dunk and Egg Novella. It wa supposed to be in an anthology set for release last summer. They have now set a release date for the whole book, but the she-wolves of Winterfell will not be included since it's not polished enough yet.

Late 2014 is the earliest I'd expect the Winds of Winter. There's some chart extrapolating from the other release dates that put it at 2025 as well :)

Why? Paperbacks suck. Hardcovers look better (especially on a bookshelf) and don't have the annoying bending problem.

Why? Paperbacks suck. Hardcovers look better (especially on a bookshelf) and don't have the annoying bending problem.

Yah but I am cheap, and already have the other 4 books as paperback. I ain't ruining the collection.

Top Bottom