heath ledger dead

good god MLK cant have a day and we cant dicuss Heath Legers death on a forum when is it gonna end

after a debate on another forum someone pointed out that people are naturally more empathetic to people they recognize and feel they know. the monkey-verse as it were. 20 miners is an abstract concept. heath ledger is slightly less abstract.

which means people need to up their game and break from the monkey-verse

I hope they finished Dark Knight with him as the joker.

Filming is done, it's in post production.

The problem comes from the 3rd Batman. Nolan signed on for 3, and Ledger was going to play Joker in the 3rd. Either his part will be written out, or they will have to get a new actor.

'great'

very easily one of the most overused adjectives in the history of the world

Criminy, John. He's dead and I was trying to be a bit generous. Okay, he was a talented actor. He was a good actor. He was a better than the average bear actor.

Some rich, young healthy guy who is loved by millions decides to do so much drugs, it kills him?

My heart is bleeding for him... :rolleyes:

10 Things I hate about you was the best movie he did, great stuff even for a chick flick

might've just been accidental sleeping pill overdose

Well, maybe but unlikely.

You would have to eat an assload of sleeping pills for them to kill you. If sleeping pills did it, then it sounds more like suicide.

No use speculating until the ME's office can determine anything.

Feel sorry for his child though. No child should be without parents.

If this was a suicide, it's not nice at all to make some innocent person have to find your dead body. On the other hand, it was amazing how fast they mentioned "pills were found near him!" and I hope this isn't a premature declaration of drugs. That's what the media latches onto and the stain would never wash away from his memory even if it turned out to be false.

Top Bottom