Hermetic lore for FFH DI4 (not for use outside this game)

Who has given Vrexx the Fallen to Gerran? Is there any story behind it? He seems to be a fallen angel (?), and is the second strongest being on the map (after Acheron). Whoever added him, please reveal your plans and present rationale. Not to mention such huge thing needs a sound justification and solid narrative.

The story is the Vrexx was one of Aeron's angels that had shown compassion and denied one of Aeron's orders. Therefore, he was cast down onto a prison isle created solely for enemies of the Gods. This island can be used by any other God too. If he is destroyed, then Gerran will be giving into Aeron's will. If not, than he will be showing compassion, of which one of the good gods can reward him for.

However, I think that it would be best to downgrade his to just an Angel with no promotions.

To be a complete and utter bastard...

Well, it's a secret for now.

Edit: I still need to write story-pieces, besides what I already did for the first assassination. But here's the list of changes for this round: I note that the most influential player-related ones were already promised last round, which was also rather light.

As always, I need to find others to do this work for me...

*Resolve the Assassin quest. (Last Game)
-Promote Comillo to Assassin, at no cost to the player. Remove Held.
-Boost relations with Hippus by, say, 6. House Solidor fell, and the Hippus noble is ascendant.
-Because other gods intervened in the assassination, the marriage itself occurred, though ended too fast for a major popular shift in opinion. Bannor and Hippus get Open Borders and Defensive Pact, as per the wedding treaty, but nothing more.

*Bring True Grigori in. (Main focus this game)
-Set up islands, as described earlier, for new Grigori civ.
-Give Grigori two Adventurers, to match the ones they'd have from being in the game from start. One Hunter down South of Grigori to meet them/explore the continent, and one Archer as a city defender for home.
-Ocean-trading technology, normal level techs. Make unable to trade techs.
-Great initial relations with Gerranites, say +25, a -5 malus for seeking out hte gods help.

*Change Gerran-Grigori to Gerranites.
-Since True Grigori are here, change players Diplo-desciptions to Gerranites and so on, not Grigori.

*Personal: Write story pieces about works, not only of my own but for certain other peoples.
So far, none of these have been completed. Bannor and Hippus need a defensive pact to finish the first, and the rest have yet to be done. Cane someone stand up and say that they will do them, so we don't have a repeat of last time when someone said they would but never did?

Wrote the intervention piece already. I assumed the Adventurer Hunter was Sidhelle, but I'll leave that up to the person making the intervention. They should remember to both do name and add Elven and Animal Handling to her.

Aeron, did you do that other little thing we talked about? The evil one?

I'll try to do some of those, and I'll edit this post with the ones I did. However, I doubt I'm going to even attempt to make another Grigori faction, as I'm fairly certain you can't do that in WB.

Edit- Could only do increase relationship Between Gerran and Hippus. Doubt you can do half that stuff in WB, but others are welcome to try.

hmm how many good gods are there btw now?

edit: i meant who are the good gods here? that are active atm

I think Mammon decided he would be okay with any Girgori leader. So to do it you just have to add in the prequisite tech to make a vassal and then plonk a few civs down for gerran then grant them independance. At least i think so.

Mammon the Comillo stuff was done. i managed to slide it in with all the stuff i was doing. Couldn't figure out how to make civs have defensive pacts. Of course i realised afterwards that i needed to add in the apropriate tech afterwards. That may have opened up the option...

hmm how many good gods are there btw now?

edit: i meant who are the good gods here? that are active atm

Check the first post on the main thread. That should give you a list of all the gods and who's playing them.

However, I doubt I'm going to even attempt to make another Grigori faction, as I'm fairly certain you can't do that in WB.

You can using colonies, but they would have to have contact with Gerran, and more importantly, it would very difficult to get the leader you wanted.

What leader would you prefer leaded this version of the Grigori?

You can using colonies, but they would have to have contact with Gerran, and more importantly, it would very difficult to get the leader you wanted.

What leader would you prefer leaded this version of the Grigori?

We decided the leader didn't matter too much as we'd just say it was an overseer and Cassiel was the real leader but refused to in completle control.

However obviously the prefered leader would be an agnostic one.

-

As a personal note Lade, did you mind that i added the Order Religion in the east? As Hyll became Barbarian i realised it would start churning out orc troops and as the story has the Orcs slave workers being Order Worshipers i figured it was appropriate to spread it to the now Barbarian Hyll. If you want to can remove it, i don't need it there, it was just for story emphasis.

Order isn't too much bastardised is it?

Mammon's intervention implied that Order was allready around when the Holy City was founded at Templarus. The narrative has also stated that only the slaves worship it in evil cities. (Barbarian and Orc so far). Thus you can assume that it may be close to it's original state as long as slaves, people with hope in their hearts worship it while evil do-ers despise it.

Considering the Bannor have been 'bagsied' by Junil as his Civ they will get Order. With the Barbs in the west, Bannor in the north and the city of Hyll in the east Order is actually the most widespread religion in the land.

Way of the Leaves = basically a elves only religion at the moment. A few random other cities worship here and there but only the elves are devout.
Runes of Kilimorph = dwarf founded and revered, yet fast becoming a method of regulation for responsible trading.
Octopus overlords = Worshiped only in the south West. Founded by the Vampires most likely as a method of controling the masses (read food sources). No lore on it yet.
Ashen Veil = The 'Suicide' Religion. Founded by the 'Lets take them all with us' Sheaim. Currently spreading like a virus but not everywhere yet.

We decided the leader didn't matter too much as we'd just say it was an overseer and Cassiel was the real leader but refused to in completle control.

However obviously the prefered leader would be an agnostic one.
Agnostic one will be vital, and I forgot that it was a leader and not a civ trait. Cassiel should be the leader, if at all possible.

I didn't miss anything relevant in the last two pages I'm ignoring, did I?

Nothing you'd care too much about, anyways.
Well, after doing a quick review I agree. Nothing I'd care too much about.

Since I already posted my planned intervention and nobody seemed to care anyway, I've gone ahead and done it.

Tali is a small god?

From the way the story is progressing i assumed Tali was the third part of the Holy Trinity shaping up in the Grigori worship.
Cernunnos for nature and gradual (Safe) change.
Kilimorph for hard work and the accumulation of wealth through craftmanship
Tali for the Joy of the unexpected and irresponsibility.

Sucelluos has a few worshipers. Arawns peaceful followers still pray. Can't think of any major others. Maybe a few prayers to other gods but these 3 seem to be settling in as the Trinity.

Finnigen as the first hero basically exemplifies this with his worship of all three of the Trinity.

Top Bottom