Hermetic lore for FFH DI4 (not for use outside this game)

Tali is a small god?

From the way the story is progressing i assumed Tali was the third part of the Holy Trinity shaping up in the Grigori worship.
Cernunnos for nature and gradual (Safe) change.
Kilimorph for hard work and the accumulation of wealth through craftmanship
Tali for the Joy of the unexpected and irresponsibility.

Sucelluos has a few worshipers. Arawns peaceful followers still pray. Can't think of any major others. Maybe a few prayers to other gods but these 3 seem to be settling in as the Trinity.

Finnigen as the first hero basically exemplifies this with his worship of all three of the Trinity.

Don't forget Agares. Verdian recently posted a list of how much each god was being worshipped in Gerranite lands, and because of the despair caused by the nightmares, Agares was highest of all.

Don't forget Agares. Verdian recently posted a list of how much each god was being worshipped in Gerranite lands, and because of the despair caused by the nightmares, Agares was highest of all.

And yet, despite being one of the lowest gods of them all, I have even you referring to them as the Gerranites. :lol:

No. I would do it my self idk how:confused:

I'll edit the worldbuildersave to put them in. Someone else can worldbuilder their cities, units, and techs after that.

OK, I added Cassiel. Now you can use Worldbuilder as you normally would to worldbuilder him an empire. His two units are on an island on the right edge of the map.
Note that I may have screwed up somehow, so the save may not be stable.

Attachments

• Gerran AD-0150 Mammon.CivBeyondSwordSave
    267.6 KB · Views: 62
I added the grigor but i want to make sure dean likes it before i post it:)

Attachments

• Divine intervention.CivBeyondSwordSave
    272.1 KB · Views: 81
I can't view it, for the same reasons I can't post my own. I don't care too much about the exact details, so long as the general things are done as I listed. (Significant cities, rich in resources, sea link to continent, Adventurer Hunter elf on continent, relationship bonus with Gerranites, etc...)

The elf is a swordsman because the elf graphic was a dark elf for the hunter, but other then that i think i have everyting:)

I'm unsure if this is relevant, but thought I would mention it....all of the recent saves posted have been in the 440KB range, and I couldn't help but notice that Zacman's last save posted had the KB's at 272. How did the save file shrink by such a large percentage? Shouldn't someone test the save for stability before we send it off to Verdian? My comp is a little slow for such a large map.

Thats strange, just tested it and it CTD after the calambian cast river of blood:confused:

I'm less active in this thread lately. Annual reporting (and other irrelevant stuff like that) occupies too much of my time. :/
Nonetheless, I will do my intervention this round. Of course we will have to get our save stable first.

I planned to give the control over Ered to Khazad (in fact Verdian already made the narrative part: he left the city under Gunther's governance) and give Gerran 150 gold as a reward from Khazad. If I have time (unlikely, but you may naver know) I will also prepare narrative hints to show Luchuirp are getting irritated because of Gerran's actions. Any objections?

I thought that the gunthar part was just an overseer. I suppose that the narrative could be taken either to be handing over to the Khazad or to be keeping the city for himself in-potentia untill one of the empires asks for it officially. I figure Tali thought that as well seeing as he improved the map area around the city.

Verdian seems to be starting to do all the posting responses so perhaps just clarify first. After all it was only Gal'dur that was supposed to be handed over. Ered is politically up for grabs.

I have no problem you doing this if you do... do it. I know it will be well done narrativly. Perhaps all i ask for the story is that a group of warriors from Gerran are asked to stay there for the sake of protection. (And perhaps political reasons) I was setting up an alliance of men, elves and dwarves to make it more dramatic when the Dragon returns and kicks all their asses.

-

oh dear, dwarves getting angry with each other? Both wanting something? This is a job... for CAMULOS! (Sorry i've just watched a few hours of superman tv-shows)

-

Also Kilimorph doesn't seem to have intervened yet... So we should probably decide whether to add in the changes from markets to shrines of kilimorph like Verdian requested. It's a good choice that i agree with. If it happens perhaps he should get a worshipper of Kilimorph (Priest might be too powerful) to reflect the changes in his society.

-

In regards to the save, I think we just have to go back a save. The drop from 400kb save to 200kb save obviously did something unsavalgable. all we need to do is take Zacmans first save and then add in the new Grigori civ ourselves. That was all that was edited in.

-

for flavour .
Arawn God Of Death.

Arawn was no longer under control . a fury of emotions were erupting throught him . all the emotions that he has always ignored ereupted in his heart and mind he was going insane. The realm of death was changing with his emotions he had to leave it to weaken the amount of choas in his mind. Arawn decided to go to dagda the god of balance is his only hope.

As dagda was viewing creation he saw arawn appear infront of him. as he was about to great him. arawn fell on the ground from the choas of emotions going through him.

OK. im waiting for u lgaard to make a a response to continue this thing. or if any gods want to interfere aswell be my guests

In all honesty, I don't really have any preferences for what occurs to the Order, though I'd prefer the Bannor be mostly Order in the long run. Other then that, do whatever you need.

Whatever happens to the corrupt order storyline, I'd prefer the Bannor still worship me for the "right" reasons, though that idea may have died long ago.

In all honesty, I don't really have any preferences for what occurs to the Order, though I'd prefer the Bannor be mostly Order in the long run. Other then that, do whatever you need.

Whatever happens to the corrupt order storyline, I'd prefer the Bannor still worship me for the "right" reasons, though that idea may have died long ago.

I think it's only Mammon pushing for the Corrupt Order storyline. He was hoping that by having the holy city be near the Orcs we could start a corrupt order narrative. But Bhall nipped that in the bud and just had the orcs kill and sacrifice any Order Worshippers in there land. So now the Order is just a slave religion in barbarian lands. Order should be spread to bannor, considering those Junil order worshipers had to come from somewhere, (The ones who FOUNDED the holy city?) I also spread Order to the city of Hyll for narrative reasons. So the Order Religion is now quite close to Gerran. Considering that everyone else is ambigious or just plain evil we need a few GOOD civs. Cardith Lorda is one so far but it would be nice to have the Bannor too.

If anyone is wondering why i WANT there to be good civs. It's simple. You need two moral sides to have a meaningful and dramatic war. If everyone was evil i would just get bored of all the "we should rule the world!" "No WE should rule the world" "The world should be destoryed!" "I am unstopabble" "RARAGHHH" and so on.

Give me Shining beacons or Justice and Truth! So i can square them of against the People for slavery and Treachery!

Pretty please with suger on top?

I think it's only Mammon pushing for the Corrupt Order storyline. He was hoping that by having the holy city be near the Orcs we could start a corrupt order narrative. But Bhall nipped that in the bud and just had the orcs kill and sacrifice any Order Worshippers in there land. So now the Order is just a slave religion in barbarian lands. Order should be spread to bannor, considering those Junil order worshipers had to come from somewhere, (The ones who FOUNDED the holy city?) I also spread Order to the city of Hyll for narrative reasons. So the Order Religion is now quite close to Gerran. Considering that everyone else is ambigious or just plain evil we need a few GOOD civs. Cardith Lorda is one so far but it would be nice to have the Bannor too.

If anyone is wondering why i WANT there to be good civs. It's simple. You need two moral sides to have a meaningful and dramatic war. If everyone was evil i would just get bored of all the "we should rule the world!" "No WE should rule the world" "The world should be destoryed!" "I am unstopabble" "RARAGHHH" and so on.

Give me Shining beacons or Justice and Truth! So i can square them of against the People for slavery and Treachery!

Pretty please with suger on top?
That's pretty much what I was doing.

I'm not pushing for a corrupted Order. Never have, never was. I was pushing for unconventional religious setups. Why did I make the Holy City right next to the Orcs, and not only the Holy City but the Holy Shrine? One, to let Order spread passively to the Clan. Two, because I trapped it in a city with a friggen Dragon. No way the Bannor, or anyone else, are getting it any time soon, and the cultural empire of the Shrine and the Dragon's Hoarde will slowly block out the Clan lands.

I really have no issue for having Good nations. I just want interesting setups. That's why I originally was aiming to put the Order in Sheaim lands. Shining Beacons of Justice and Truth for the Final Battle (to end the corrupt world), interesting. Standard fascist fanatics of good? Boring.

(Not that I intend to meddle about the Bannor's religion, so long as I get my way in other areas.)

Too many RL issues lately, so I have to quit from my intervention this round :(
Please feel free to add my dwarven plot, if anyone likes it, and I was also planning to move the Kurios newly build city to far north (coastial city next to beavers) and also give the Orthus Axe to one of the Belseraph's freaks (AI fails to grab it, even though it is there). Belseraphs desperately need a barbarian slayer unit so a named freak with cannibalize + march + Orthus' Axe would be nice.

Top Bottom