Hey, meet my pals

:eek: Good lord~!
This looks incredible!
Thanks, man! :D

What an unexpected surprise, nice to see you're back.
There's some exotic looking units in there.

It`s good to be back. Nice to see you guys again. :D

Wow! This is incredible. It's great to see previously some new civilizations in there, that no-one had previously modded!

Thanks! Players have the chance to play as São Tomé and Príncipe, Trinidad and Tobago, East Timor, and many others now. I`m sure players of these places are happy right now, if they are in these boarders. I remember the happiness in CivBrasil, the Brazilian Civilization Board, 10 years ago when the Brazilian Civilization was released. What I`m doing here is trying to provide this same feeling to others that didn`t have a chance to play as their national civilizations. :D

Very impressive! Good to see you back - good luck putting it all together!

Thanks and good to see you back, too :D Right now I`m playing test 77 *.biq files, to make sure they won`t crash when played. And I expect to increase this 77 untill Feb 07th.

Wow!!! Thanks for a staggeringly large number of new leaderheads and units! Such variety! Truly amazing work!

Glad you like :D

Yes! An Armenian Legionaire! Armenia in my mod finally has at least one unit that is definitely Armenian, and not just adapted.

Just a quick note about ICBM and Tactical nuke: they shouldn't have a shadow in the attack flc because they fall from a very high distance. They should be much better without it :) and nice to see you're still modding BTW :D

Yes! An Armenian Legionaire! Armenia in my mod finally has at least one unit that is definitely Armenian, and not just adapted.

Glad you like :D

Just a quick note about ICBM and Tactical nuke: they shouldn't have a shadow in the attack flc because they fall from a very high distance. They should be much better without it :) and nice to see you're still modding BTW :D

Thanks, I`m gonna check it.

Cool, those are some awesome leaderheads!

Well, they have been made by CivArmy s. 1994 after all.

You'd better, or I'll send Super Lionel after you.

You'd better, or I'll send Super Lionel after you.

As Globo Network says, we are ready for him :lol:

the countdown is on!

Wow, that's a ton of very nice new leaderheads! As well as some nice new units. Good work! :goodjob:

Thanks guys! :D

-----------------------------------

The new files are ready in http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=444949 . Download the file number 01 again (6 mega) and download the ones from 08 to 11.

-----------------------------------

And now, I`m 10. :bday: 10 years as part of the CFC family :goodjob:

The birthday boy is supposed to bring cake…

Top Bottom