HOF V3 game -Kursk

Griffinite, can you PM me your E-mail address?

Sent.
And the way I see it, nature wouldn't do anything significant if we all take turns. Surely we'd all just try keeping it away from our own forces as a priority. Or are we just meant to stay as impartial as possible when we take nature?

Right...move them away from your units and move them towards your enemies...and vice versa. Not how Eric envisioned it but it is the most equitable compromise given the circumstances...

Sully

Well that is a blow to the Game and Democracy! Luthor is a skilled player and sad to see he won't be part of the game! Have you posted the vacancy Eric?

Sully

Ok then Eric...I imagine you have already advertised it. Thanks Bow for stepping in though I think you might have done a good job playing the US!! Thanks

Sully

To our newer players...please take time to read the developers notes and the main thread. It does take some time but one can learn a great deal about the various units and their capabilities! It will make the game more enjoyable. Believe me! I've learned many lessons the hard way starting way back with Eric's Typhoon of Steel!!! ;)

Sully

not very helpful IMHO...

And by chance did you read the Hinge of Fate Scenario, Version 3 Notes that are a text file that is part of the scenario download? Now..true...it is a basic description but it does provide useful basic info about all units including those of Nature. Hope this helps?

Sully

Thanks. What units in this game have blizzard ability?

I recon that Partisans are visible for Germany at Civ assist 2.

What turn order of the game? Who move first?

Top Bottom