HOF V4 - Totalize

No, your save. But it is a firefox problem since I can't get files downloaded to show up, but i will just use another browser to download from.

You should see a down arrow in your toolbar between the search box and the "home" button. If you click on that after downloading a file, you'll get a dropdown list of files with a little folder icon to show where it went.

You should see a down arrow in your toolbar between the search box and the "home" button. If you click on that after downloading a file, you'll get a dropdown list of files with a little folder icon to show where it went.

I know that. But when I click on the file it doesn't have the show folder able to be clicked or when it does, nothing happens. I had a malware attack a few days ago and it has done something to Firefox.

I propose the following, i ask to join as the Minor Axis, and to make my reputation and gameplay free of suspicion, i will post:
- every single decision and economic action i do in a spoiler thread;
- every player will have access to it, and will be able to see what i short rush, what i sell, what i micro and how i obtain gold from deals with AI and so on;
- unit production will be reported every turn, the shields needed for its completion and so on;
- I´ll gave my password to Eric for him to check from time to time the troop output and to see if it checks accordingly;
- Civ Assist 2 will help me do this easily, and all players can see what i do and how i do it;
- This way, all player will have a three way crossing to back up my play: save checking, spoiler thread data&pics and civ assist 2 info.
-Minor Axis is, well, a minor faction, and i will be limited to the Med mostly,

Note: Of course i will not state on the thread any plans and goals of the strategic game itself.

I propose the following, i ask to join as the Minor Axis, and to make my reputation and gameplay free of suspicion, i will post:
- every single decision and economic action i do in a spoiler thread;
- every player will have access to it, and will be able to see what i short rush, what i sell, what i micro and how i obtain gold from deals with AI and so on;
- unit production will be reported every turn, the shields needed for its completion and so on;
- I´ll gave my password to Eric for him to check from time to time the troop output and to see if it checks accordingly;
- Civ Assist 2 will help me do this easily, and all players can see what i do and how i do it;
- This way, all player will have a three way crossing to back up my play: save checking, spoiler thread data&pics and civ assist 2 info.
-Minor Axis is, well, a minor faction, and i will be limited to the Med mostly,

Note: Of course i will not state on the thread any plans and goals of the strategic game itself.

Sounds OK to me, but all the other players would have to agree, otherwise no-go.

I supported you in the past Rick and got burned last game. Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on me. I also vote No. Sorry

Sorry for the delay guys I got the save and tried to play it Monday night but kept getting errors...file not found!

It was a folder within a folder issue I think. I ended up extracting it to my download file and then moving the folder inside the other folder into my Conquest Scenarios file and got it working this morning.
I was out late last night and could not fix the problem then.

Sorry for the delay one again.

Confused???
Why did I get the save from Juriel? I should get it from the Minor Axis...if there is one?

Hey Sully sorry if I was not clear in my email. I was not able to play the save today so I forwarded the save to Eric, Elephantium, and you incase one of you wanted to play it to keep the game moving. I will be able to play the turn after work tomorrow if that is a problem then one of you can do it before then.

Or just read the email I sent again that should clear things up :D

Top Bottom