Horem's Art Resource's

Horem, I thought you might want to know that I'm going to use your Aloe Vera resource as the art defines for a Henequén resource in my upcoming Republic of Yucatán mod. I assume you're still very bogged down with real life/resource requests, but if you weren't, I'd request a more on-model Agave fourcroydes resource. Aloe Vera fits very nicely however, and your rendition of it is very lovely.

Yeah, I've learned not to use ModBuddy to move folders around; it's prone to doing that.

AH! Now I know whats doing it :)

I'd request a more on-model Agave fourcroydes resource.

That looks like a plant included in the oasis feature, take a look at the Oasis next time your in game and take a look at the bushes around it. Let me know if it is and I shall use it as a base.

Unfortunately, It seems all the plants around the bottom of the Oasis are palm trees, reeds or generic lumpy bushes. Either way, I greatly appreciate your help/Aloe Vera/offer to do a custom model!

I'm actually using Aloe Vera as a replacement for rice at the moment since I thought it was similar enough to work until there was an actual rice graphic.

@Horem

any news on your plans regarding the edited oasis you wanted to use for rice ?

Hi, Horem.

I love some of your new resources. I'm currently working on a Mars mod, and I need skins for some of the new resources I'm planning on having. May I please use your sapphire skin and some of your metal skins for my mod?

If you are still taking requests, I would like to add Redwood and Birch to the requests list.

Are you still around, Horem? If so, I'd like to know if you're going to create the Clay resource soon, because I'm near the first release of my mod and I need to add it. If not then I will use the old version you sent me some time ago.

I'll post what I have here. Greyed up a few of the file a tad more. Not tested it in game for ages. Let me know if there are any issues, there are no art defines, if that is an issue let me know also.

Attachments

• Clay.rar
    656.5 KB · Views: 152
It works after renaming the .gr2 files, so they have the same names as the .fxsxml files. The art defines are not a problem, I'm able to do them myself.

As for the colors, the deposit is now pinkish, similar to copper. I admit I liked the old brown version better. But the quarry looks better now, so if you can combine these two...

Now it looks great, thanks :) The only thing I can nitpick about is that the quarry has some blocks standing that are still in marble color. But it's not a very important thing to me, so if you're busy with other things now, don't bother :)

I know exactly what bit it is. Was not sure if it was part of the hut, its easy fixable.

Edit:-

That should fix it.

Attachments

• clay_quarry_diff.rar
    20.1 KB · Views: 157
For some reason the upper side of the blocks remains white. Also it would be nice if you can make the ground below the non-pillaged quarry a darker color, similar to the one you used for the deposit.

Pillaged version is fine, except the white sides of the blocks. The "under construction" version (not shown on the screenshot) is perfect.

Attachments

• clay.jpg
    clay.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 393
Top Bottom