How Healthy Are You?

How Healthy Are You?

• Total voters
I gave myself a three. I'm sort of liking how the chart almost looks Gaussian. :)

I'm surprised nobody has said 5. Literally, nobody thinks they are a paragon of human health. Usually at least one joker will claim it.

A 4. I exercise about 5-6 times a week, with about 7 hours of cardio and 2-3 hours of lifting between those. I eat pretty well, mostly clean with no sugars and high protein plus veggies, but cheat from it a bit (but mostly on post lifting days). If I really committed to the diet, I think I would be a 5. I don't really take any drugs (drink 2-3 drinks a week, haven't found a weed source) and I sleep pretty well, 7 hours a night, but I can't sleep more, my body doesn't let me.

I'm surprised how few posters play some kind of sport . I don't mean the gym or dog walking , but tennis , golf , water sports , football etc . You won't ever see me in the gym but I'd hope to regularly play some kind of sport till I finally keel over on the bowling green .
I imagine its hard to find people to play sports with. Well, at least people who are as poor at it as me. :blush:

2 - eat vegetables occasionally, but probably not as much as I should. Eat relatively little preprocessed food for the continent I live on. Don't have the greatest sleep schedule but tend to make up for defecits fairly soon. Don't exercise enough. I don't drink often and don't even have caffeine that often, and no other drugs. So, maybe a three, actually.

I tentatively plan to become more active once the weather improves. We'll see if that happens.

If things continue the way they are, I'm going to get downgraded due to food. I have been terrible this last week.

Probably a 2. It's mixed though. Eating habits are generally good, even if I don't eat a lot of veggies. I hardly eat any of your normal junk foods. Life is completely sedentary aside from when i go work out. Honestly I don't see getting above a 3, maybe 3.5, because good food is my vice and several things come together to discourage exercise.

Probably a 2. It's mixed though. Eating habits are generally good, even if I don't eat a lot of veggies. I hardly eat any of your normal junk foods. Life is completely sedentary aside from when i go work out. Honestly I don't see getting above a 3, maybe 3.5, because good food is my vice and several things come together to discourage exercise.

Good food and healthy food aren't mutually exclusive.

Top Bottom