How to get rid of my own city?!

Nooble

Warlord
I just accidently placed a city on the wrong plot and I REALLY need it to be a few squares over but I don't see any way to abandon it! I remember in Civilization 3, I could easily abandon my city if I wanted to. Where is the option?! I really really need this city removed or else it's going to screw me over!

I also tried to trade it to someone but no one would take it!

Just enter worldbuilder, it will be barely considered cheating.....

cheater

why WHY WOULD THEY TAKETHIS OPTION OUT?! I DON"T UNDERSTAND!

Combat settlers ( take settlers with your stack and if you're attacked just make a insta city, which will give you defensive points. Disband next turn)

Combat settlers ( take settlers with your stack and if you're attacked just make a insta city, which will give you defensive points. Disband next turn)

Unless the stack of units are promoted with city defenders promotion

Dont newly built cities have no defense bonouses?

Certain units have defensive bonuses just for being in a city ( like archers or longbows ( 25% AFAIK ), regardless of the city having cultural defenses or the unit having CG promos.

I dont think you can build city in enemy territory. If it's neutral land, then this is fair game.

Beside, the enemy probably carry catapult, which may have city raider promotion and are actually have better odds fighting you

Top Bottom