I got a copy of Warlords

ohcrapitsnico said:
I just got back from the store and got my copy. I'm installing it now.

Please try to find out if there are non playable civs in the Rise of Rome scenario! I'm dying to find out! :p

Plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz............ etc! ;)

How are you people getting this game? Firaxis lied, it hasn't come out yet, so how are you getting it?

no, and there is still the 18 civ cap, which kind of sucks... and no paratrooper, cossacks are also now 15, with 50% verse mounted units, pratorians cost more now, and jaguars cost less which is good...

ohcrapitsnico said:
I have the dreaded feeling that only 5 civs are in rise of rome.

My God! I cant belive they managed to make it so crappy! It was bad enough with only 8 in Civ 3....... :mad:

ohcrapitsnico said:
I took a look at the scenarios and what pissed me off was that they didn't add the japanese in genghis khan.
Well GK didn't fight the Japanese did he? :)

Jonpfl, What are the Keshiks stats now? With a -10% city attack, it is going to get interesting...

lobster said:
Well GK didn't fight the Japanese did he? :)

Nope. Genghis didn't Kublai tried to and failed.

if i knew how do post a screenshot i would gives yous one but i dont sorry guys...

turquoiseninja said:
How are you people getting this game? Firaxis lied, it hasn't come out yet, so how are you getting it?

Amazon is the problem for you, not Firaxis. I had the same problem with Civ IV. I preordered the Special "preorder" Edition for $49.99, which arrived about a week after my friends had bought the exact same thing for $37.99 at Fry's on the day it came out.

I don't preorder games anymore :(

ohcrapitsnico said:
I took a look at the scenarios and what pissed me off was that they didn't add the japanese in genghis khan.
Ahhh, that's a shame. I was really looking forward to completing Kublai's dream in that one.

ohcrapitsnico, has the Keshiks stats changed? Apparently the -10% city attack for mounted units exists, so I was wondering if the Keshik has changed too.

I got mine too, 4 stores latter.

I tried Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and Circuit City, sone of them had it. Best Buy said it would be 1-2 weeks! So I went to my local game-only store (Game Stop) and he was just putting it in the system, so I waited 5 minutes and got mine. Now to go and install it.

ohcrapitsnico said:
Keshiks are now Mongol Horse Archers and have no added stats with a strength of 11.
Ummm, are we talking about the scenario or the main game? Because that is the stats in the scenario. What about the Keshiks in the main game? Also, the ones in the scenario also have a movement of 3

Top Bottom