ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

the top is correct. you cannot build an aqueduct if you have a river (or fresh water). but you get +1 health to start with.

so sorry for the confusion.

@ vructen:
it is per associated rurality and a function of the city's health, governance, culture and population.

Immac there's a mistake with my stats. My final decision was for my leader to be the Grand Council, with +2 governance instead of +2 piety. Also, the stat sheet is pretty... scary. Any chance of some colours or something to brighten it up? Also you might want to use the hide columns/rows feature to hide any cells that we don't really need to see. Makes it a little less imposing.

I think stat sheets work best when they are as minimalist as possible.

Immac there's a mistake with my stats. My final decision was for my leader to be the Grand Council, with +2 governance instead of +2 piety. Also, the stat sheet is pretty... scary. Any chance of some colours or something to brighten it up? Also you might want to use the hide columns/rows feature to hide any cells that we don't really need to see. Makes it a little less imposing.

I think stat sheets work best when they are as minimalist as possible.

I kind of agree. Compared to the EkoNES stats sheets, these are pretty massive :crazyeye:

Massive stat sheet is good and fine and organized pretty well for its size, but the ones I have the most trouble is not knowing the coordinates of my own city/village at the hex map and not knowing where my culture extends to.

Does the culture of the city extends to one hex tile adjacent to it for now?

could we have some sort of cultural spread map so we know where our territories are?
edit: ah, Seon beat me too it

By the way, how do we acquire a source of mana?

Eko: I don't know how to do that.

A question i got e-mailed i thought i would answer here:
so is the gold-to-hammer transfer rate direct (1 gold turns into 1 hammer)?
Do hammers accumulate from turn to turn like gold does?
Can I build multiple improvements in one turn associated with one city?

yes.
no.
yes.

so a leader which is functioning as a governor, can`t function as a
general at the same time...?

thats right- they are a governor or a miltiary leader at any one time- not both. if your governor has a power rating and your city is overrun, they will fight in a last-ditch defense of the city.

me said:

Govenors

Cities can (and must) be governed (think of the total war series of video games). Governors will have traits that act like multipliers for local food, health, administration, gold, culture, research or military production. A bad governor can ruin a city. A good governor can turn a backwater hole into a competitive township and a competitive township into the gleaming gem of your empire.

You have to govern your cities. But you can also have only so many leaders. And they may be governing other cities or commanding armies. If you can’t find a leader to govern your leader you must use your faction’s default leaders (which generally aren’t as good as specific leaders you develop and grow throughout the game and which usually also require a salary).

Removing a non-default leader from your city takes an entire turn during which time the city is treated as having a default leader. Only during the following turn can the leader be applied elsewhere.

the cultural reach of your city is associated with your city stats (have a look). for all of you its one right now (throal has two)

By the way, how do we acquire a source of mana?

You find it- please read the magics section on the first page.

don't mind me making a mess of my NES thread.

some of you e-mailed me to say that there were problems with your stats. I think i got it fixed now. if there are issues remaining, please advise.

Oh. Found it.

Raw Mana Node is marked as blue crystals (Assuming that I even see it), correct?

And aside from the culture reach, I think that Kyzarc and I were asking for a culture extension map because we didn't really know how to identify where we were when looking at the hex map.

Edit: Also if you build a ruralite, does it automatically obtain 1 pop to support it or do we need to buy those pop as well when we are building the ruralite..

culture maps

Oh. Found it.

Raw Mana Node is marked as blue crystals (Assuming that I even see it), correct?

And aside from the culture reach, I think that Kyzarc and I were asking for a culture extension map because we didn't really know how to identify where we were when looking at the hex map.

Edit: Also if you build a ruralite, does it automatically obtain 1 pop to support it or do we need to buy those pop as well when we are building the ruralite..

Red flames, but yes...

i hope you can make sense of the new maps seon- if its still not clear- please don't hesitate to ask.

yes- it automatically gains 1 pop to support it.

What each sign means? On the map that is..

The crossed swords is actually a mine, (crossed pickeaxe's)
Fish, sheep, grain are food resources adding some food production.

The temple/house icon means home. The square box means farm. I'm guessing Y means plantation.

@Immac -
1. Thanks for the marking cultural borders!
2. The extra pop I bought went into mines/farms correct? (I bought 2 extra pop and have 3 pop now (1 in city and 2 in mines/farms))
3. Can colonists added back to the city?
4. How safe it is too leave farm/mine/plantation unprotected?
5. How does my religion effect game? Can I send you description? (should I send description?)

Spreadsheet is complicated, but very well done.

Thanks for your hard work!

The crossed swords is actually a mine, (crossed pickeaxe's)
Fish, sheep, grain are food resources adding some food production.

The temple/house icon means home. The square box means farm. I'm guessing Y means plantation.

There is also a lump of ore icon (which may not show up well below some of the crossed pick-axes.

There is a 'cotton' icon below the 'y' for throal's plantation (its cotton).
there is a spicy pepper below the city of the sjykalfar (its nutmeg)

@Immac -
1. Thanks for the marking cultural borders!
2. The extra pop I bought went into mines/farms correct? (I bought 2 extra pop and have 3 pop now (1 in city and 2 in mines/farms))
3. Can colonists added back to the city?
4. How safe it is too leave farm/mine/plantation unprotected?
5. How does my religion effect game? Can I send you description? (should I send description?)

Spreadsheet is complicated, but very well done.

Thanks for your hard work!

1) you are welcome.
2) i'll have to check that- thanks for getting back to me. it should have gone into your city- i may have missed it.
3) no. only build a new pop 1 city or a new pop 1 rurality.
4) you can 'teleport' anywhere within your cultural borders (ie- move very quickly) so within your cultural borders you can move around quite a bit- moving out of your cultural borders could leave your city and ruralities open to attack. there are still a LOT of horror badness out there.
5) religion affects diplomacy and stories but game wise it mostly affects what spells you have access to (ie- can design). You should submit your religion within the thread unless you have a reason to hide it.

so cities cost just as much as ruralities?
Is there a distance limit between cities, like they have to be at least one hex between them or something?

The Sacred Rules of Orderly Behaviour said:
Cities can also be founded. A city cannot be founded inside the cultural reach of a rival nation’s cities. Cities can only be founded by colonists. Founding the city consumes the colonists. The cost to found a city is 50 hammers and 50 food. As in most things, gold can be substituted for hammers if hammers are lacking. Cites can be founded over multiple turns provided at least 10 hammers and 10 food are spent in the first turn of founding the city.

It doesn't say anything in the restrictions. So I am guessing that you can build it anywhere as long as it is not within enemy borders.

Top Bottom