In Memoriam

Gojira54

The folly of Man
Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone knows of anything about them, in RL or just major contributions, please post here, and I will update the first post. Obviously be respectful, and only post what they and their family would want to be posted.

It is indeed very sad to never see a post of any of these people again.. I do miss them. Rest in peace.

I've been talking with Stormrage through PM for years, there was one smilie that used to appear in most of his post and PMs, and this smilie always makes me think of him: :bounce:
I miss him a lot and think of him very often. All these nice people deserve to be remembered, and it's nice to have a place for them here.

Oh come on... sorry Bud, but that wasn't very thoughtful of you. I was REALLY worried. Please don't do that again. :(

Glad that was a false alarm though. There plenty of us that don't stop by anymore, fate unknown, but I would like to keep this thread on those that we know have passed away.

General666 and I were fairly tight insofar as online acquaintanceships go.

He was unfailingly kind, with an almost childlike (which I very much differentiate from childish) enthusiasm, and very appreciative of everything he received from being part of our Merrie Bande.

He was also extraordinarily brave while facing a lingering illness.

I miss him.

Recquisat in pace, comrade.

Top Bottom