Indonesia - Careful where you found your cities

Does the UA work on Archipelago maps? I just started the game and founded my second city on a nearby island, no resource.

Edited to add, Alexander just asked to trade for nutmeg. I don't see a resource icon on the map, I've improved nothing yet the game says I have nutmeg.

Does the UA work on Archipelago maps? I just started the game and founded my second city on a nearby island, no resource.

Edited to add, Alexander just asked to trade for nutmeg. I don't see a resource icon on the map, I've improved nothing yet the game says I have nutmeg.

Resource icon doesn't display for resources that are underneath a city's center tile. Mouse hover over the city center and you will get a tooltip showing the nutmeg under the city.

It could be fixed in a simple way:
Instead of getting 2 resources on your plot, foundation of a city would cause its 2 adjacent tiles to "grow" luxuries. The game would automatically move these luxuries to the 2nd ring of plots if there was no room and if you were to settle a 1-tile island, you would simply forfeit the resources by your own choice.

Top Bottom