2. 80s to 90s soldiers Download Here
3. Soldiers in Vietnam war Download here
4. U.S. infantry men in 60s and 70s download here
5. Late WW2 to 50s infantry men Download here
6. U.S. Marines in Pacific war Download here

7. WW2 U.S. infantry squad Download here

1. Modern soldiers download here

infantry man with Mich helmet/ ACU camo/ Interceptor/ M4/ M249/ navyseal.kfm

marine with Mich helmet/ MARPAT/ MARPAT desert/ M-27(HK 416)/ Plate carrier/ navyseal.kfm

infantry with Mich helmet/ OCP pattern/ M-4sopmod/ Plate carrier/ navyseal.kfm

3. Soldiers in Vietnam war Download here
Marines and Army 1st Cavalry division soldiers equipped with
M1 helmet/ M16A1 with 20-round mag/ flak jacket/ mag bandolier/ jungle fatigue and boots

differences are helmets and shoulder parts and wearing flak jacket or not.

M-60 SAW gunners hit their helmet with ammo belt... :crazyeye::lol::goodjob:

1st Cavalry infantry man

Marine infantry man

4. U.S. infantry men in 60s and 70s download here

Infantry and ranger soldiers
wearing old style olive green field uniforms, not like the soldiers in Vietnam.

equipped with M1 helmet/ patrol cap/ M60 SAW/ M14/ M16a1/ M4a1/ 20-30 round mag

@kine100
I tested your units in game and all works fine expect one little thing.. When I select in game unit with your graphics theres no unit picture in that "box" on bottom left corner on UI. I mean same place where you can see units promotions and other informations.. sorry I dont know right term to that part of UI.

@kine100
I tested your units in game and all works fine expect one little thing.. When I select in game unit with your graphics theres no unit picture in that "box" on bottom left corner on UI. I mean same place where you can see units promotions and other informations.. sorry I dont know right term to that part of UI.

God, I never knew that problem..
right now, I do not have any idea about how to fix this.. I will figure it out..
or if you find a way to fix it, please let me know

Thanks for the notice..

202801.jpg

God, I never knew that problem..
right now, I do not have any idea about how to fix this.. I will figure it out..
or if you find a way to fix it, please let me know

Thanks for the notice..

View attachment 591216

Hi, just tested other unit made by you. Russian modern infantry, same problem there.. I dont have a clue what is causing this, dont remember never seen same problem before..

If you look that screenshot what you send theres little black thing in upper right corner of that place where unit pic should be. I noticed that same thing and with russian modern infantry theres not that black dot.. just empty box.

Hi, just tested other unit made by you. Russian modern infantry, same problem there.. I dont have a clue what is causing this, dont remember never seen same problem before..

If you look that screenshot what you send theres little black thing in upper right corner of that place where unit pic should be. I noticed that same thing and with russian modern infantry theres not that black dot.. just empty box.

Ah!! I thought that's a dead spot on the monitor panel.. :eek:
I guess, that spot is the unit.. maybe..

If you have an empty box there IIRC the reason is that you don't have a nif and KFM in the same place. Long story short the KFM has a line in it that names the nif it uses. And if the two are not in the same folder or if they are but the nif has a different name it will show up as blank. Now you absolutely can have your own custom nif with a custom name using a kfm from a different folder altogether. Just make sure that said folder has a nif with the appropriate name in it.

If you have an empty box there IIRC the reason is that you don't have a nif and KFM in the same place. Long story short the KFM has a line in it that names the nif it uses. And if the two are not in the same folder or if they are but the nif has a different name it will show up as blank. Now you absolutely can have your own custom nif with a custom name using a kfm from a different folder altogether. Just make sure that said folder has a nif with the appropriate name in it.

first of all, thank you for the advice.
I tried both:
1. changed nif file name to navyseal.nif : it works fine but still not getting the unit in the box.
222234.jpg

222922.jpg

2. changed nif file name and copy the kfm to the folder: the units are freezed and still not getting the unit image in the box..

222953.jpg

223627.jpg

222905.jpg

is there anything that I missed..??

Last edited:
I did some testing on the russian modern infantry unit. I got it to work after changing a few things in the nif.
I "think" it may have to do with the spare magazine being hidden during most animations. Anyway, here is what I did:
1: Shortened the texture path in the weapon sourcetexture to just the DDS file. (It still had the full file path from Blender probably)
2: changed all the Trishapes to have the same names as the vanilla unit eg."Editable Poly@#0".
At this point the marine showed up, but the weapons were still invisible.
3. Copied the material for the Left Hand Magazine from the Vanilla unit. Then assigned that material to the ak47 and its magazine.
At this point it worked in game. Although, the unit still lacks an alpha property. So, the diefade doesn't work. Some people don't mind bodies on the floor.

Attachments

• ru_modinf90s3.rar
    181.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Ruski_Inf_Nifskope01.jpg
    Ruski_Inf_Nifskope01.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 796
  • Ruski_Inf_Nifskope02.jpg
    Ruski_Inf_Nifskope02.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 792
I did some testing on the russian modern infantry unit. I got it to work after changing a few things in the nif.
I "think" it may have to do with the spare magazine being hidden during most animations. Anyway, here is what I did:
1: Shortened the texture path in the weapon sourcetexture to just the DDS file. (It still had the full file path from Blender probably)
2: changed all the Trishapes to have the same names as the vanilla unit eg."Editable Poly@#0".
At this point the marine showed up, but the weapons were still invisible.
3. Copied the material for the Left Hand Magazine from the Vanilla unit. Then assigned that material to the ak47 and its magazine.
At this point it worked in game. Although, the unit still lacks an alpha property. So, the diefade doesn't work. Some people don't mind bodies on the floor.

Yes, it's solved.. !!

003209.jpg

Thank you so much..

it was the problem for material, too..
and.. I gotta fix and update the files.. :crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye:

Last edited:

the problem's been solved..
I made not only a mistake with file name, but also material things in the final..

Thank you for your help

p.s. I made the textures 256 x 256 for not losing the camo patterns, and would it be a problem later??

p.s. I made the textures 256 x 256 for not losing the camo patterns, and would it be a problem later??
Vanilla CIV units use a mixture of 128 and 256 graphics. For example warrior is 128 but Modern Armor is 256. So you should be fine. It's really when people go beyond that and into stuff like 512 that I think it's going too far.

Vanilla CIV units use a mixture of 128 and 256 graphics. For example warrior is 128 but Modern Armor is 256. So you should be fine. It's really when people go beyond that and into stuff like 512 that I think it's going too far.

a model using 512 or larger looks great in nifskope though,

a model using 512 or larger looks great in nifskope though,
It looks terrible in memory though. Remember, all images are bitmaps in the end. And 512 has 4 times the memory footprint of 256 and 16 times that of 128.

Sorry, and thank you for your helps.

I'm fixing the materials and will test in the game.
and will be done b4 Mar. 23(ICT) - hopely... :crazyeye::cry::sleep:

Top Bottom