[C3C] A World in Arms: US Army of WW2

Found one issue with D7 bulldozer. It's *.ini file has the line FORTRESS=workerFortress.flc. I presume there should have been a bulldozer's animation for building fortress but it's missing?

Another great pack, Imperator! Many thanks from me and other Darkest Hour players!

We're looking forward to the Germans!

Is anyone else having issues with the unit animations being slow in game? I've had to adjust them in flicster, mostly the infantry units.

PS: By the way, here's a .wav I made for US Infantry unit that's timed to match the animation in the game.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/attacka-for-imperators-us-infantry-unit.26496/

I did have to adjust the timing on the unit, though, including the AttackA flc because it was a bit laggy in game. But it's only adjusted to 110 from 124, so it should still match up pretty well if you're using the default.

Last edited:
Imperator! It seems that your US M3 Stuarts are much bigger than the South African M3 Stuart you made? Is this correct??

Is anyone else having issues with the unit animations being slow in game? I've had to adjust them in flicster, mostly the infantry units.

PS: By the way, here's a .wav I made for US Infantry unit that's timed to match the animation in the game.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/attacka-for-imperators-us-infantry-unit.26496/

I did have to adjust the timing on the unit, though, including the AttackA flc because it was a bit laggy in game. But it's only adjusted to 110 from 124, so it should still match up pretty well if you're using the default.

Many thanks Solborn. For the future units AttA I wil set the frame rate to 110, and I will add your .wav

Imperator! It seems that your US M3 Stuarts are much bigger than the South African M3 Stuart you made? Is this correct??

You're right Redback. I must post a little pack for some units to add to the packs here: a Sherman 150mm, a Japanese and Italian Explosive, a Sherman Mineroller and I will add a new e correct South African M3 Stuart ti mach the dimension of US Stuart.

Imperator would you please also add a default animation for Explosives and Fortress Building for D7 Bulldozer? (Also do you happen to have Italian Panther btw?)

You're right Redback. I must post a little pack for some units to add to the packs here: a Sherman 150mm, a Japanese and Italian Explosive, a Sherman Mineroller and I will add a new e correct South African M3 Stuart ti mach the dimension of US Stuart.

Thanks!!

German Pack?
Well, the German pack will double the US pack so I will split it in two parts: 1)Foot and artillery units 2) Armoured units. In the first pack you will find regular infantry units, panzergrenadier units, pratrooper units, SS units, Hitlerjugend units, Strurmpioner units, Forced workers, V-1 and V-2 rockets and Volkssturm units. Obiouvsly all the artillery units for regular infantry, panzergrenadier and SS. Last but not least a bunch of fortifications like bunkers and others to use for Sigfried line, Normandy or Italy beach. Total foot units, artillery units and fortifications: 101.

Last edited:
Hey imperator, I found a problem with the attack animation for M5A1 Light Tank in Part 3. The unit appears blotchy during attack animation.

Last edited:
Hey imperator, I found a problem with the attack animation for M5A1 Light Tank in Part 3. The unit appears blotchy during attack animation.

Hy, strange ways. I dont'know how it is possible. But I check the unit and try to see what is wrong.

Top Bottom